IPL 2015 - RCB Official Thread| Roar AarCeeeBeee!!!!!

sourab10forever

No.. Your team got inform players.. Even your trundlers are unplayable Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never expected Aravind to come this strong, Harshal has been a find and rest are quite proven ones. :dance:

Never expected Aravind to come this strong' date=' Harshal has been a find and rest are quite proven ones. :dance:[/quote'] As i posted below except KD & Khan everyone contributed to one or other win..truly team effort this.

No.. Your team got inform players.. Even your trundlers are unplayable Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are behaving like fattoo lungans now :hehe: too much hanging out with that maniac has caused some mental scars I guess.

Win or Lose - No Problem.... RCB has been the most entertaining Team in this Whole IPL. Complete paisa vasool for the spectators in the stadium and in front of the telly.... If not for rain... All RCB matches are Big Blockbusters... :two_thumbs_up:

Win or Lose - No Problem.... RCB has been the most entertaining Team in this Whole IPL. Complete paisa vasool for the spectators in the stadium and in front of the telly.... If not for rain... All RCB matches are Big Blockbusters... :two_thumbs_up:
We thrashed many teams by huge margins....if only Starc was available from first match.