Why does McCullum get a pass around here?

MCGGG

I'm sure they have this figured in the pre-match meeting on the approach of the openers. They must have had a plan for his failure, unfortunately for them Australia's plans were implemented far more efficiently. There was no criticism of his gung-ho approach when chasing small targets because it came off well. The moment one failure comes along, the knives are out.

I'm sure they have this figured in the pre-match meeting on the approach of the openers. They must have had a plan for his failure, unfortunately for them Australia's plans were implemented far more efficiently. There was no criticism of his gung-ho approach when chasing small targets because it came off well. The moment one failure comes along, the knives are out.
And rightfully so, there's no excuse not to give yourself an over or 2 before blasting, fair enough hit the bad ball but to premeditate shots in the first 3 balls of the innings against one of the best quicks going round is ridiculous, his ego meant more to him than his team.
:hysterical:
That's what I think anyway... I watch T20 (whether it is the world cup, IPL or just a regular series) just for entertainment. Success in that format doesn't mean too much.
:rofl: :two_thumbs_up: Maybe hippo thinks that because AUS were all out for 86 v IND last WC.
I haven't even seen that match... I don't watch a lot of T20.
That's what I think anyway... I watch T20 (whether it is the world cup' date=' IPL or just a regular series) just for entertainment. Success in that format doesn't mean too much[/quote'] U should watch any sports any format only for entertainment. otherwise have a problem
U should watch any sports any format only for entertainment. otherwise have a problem
What I meant was that there isn't that much of a competitive nature of that format. Of course teams want to win, but if you don't do so well in T20s, it isn't going to affect stature that much. For example, has anyone ever called South Africa a bad team just because they don't do very well in T20s?
What I meant was that there isn't that much of a competitive nature of that format. Of course teams want to win, but if you don't do so well in T20s, it isn't going to affect stature that much. For example, has anyone ever called South Africa a bad team just because they don't do very well in T20s?
Every time SA fails in T20 world cup they r called chokers .Just check the reaction in media when they were knocked out in 2007 WC