'We are crying out for games against top teams' - William Porterfield

home tours are too. you should know more painfully
Touche...but at least we haven't ever produced made-to-order square turners against a visiting side and then copped a series loss...with a so-called deity in the lineup no less. And we don't compare ourselves to teams playing 60 years less cricket than us either. When Bangladesh claims to bat Allah at #4 and then loses to Zimbabwe at home on a dustbowl, then maybe we can talk. (and yes, I went there, lol)

I agree, these nations need to get international cricket exposure on a regular basis. Thats the only way cricket can further develop. The likes of Ireland, Afghanistan, Scotland, Nepal should have more opportunities to showcase their talents and play alongside the giants, in order to improve and learn the tricks and trades of the game. The England national team, Bangladesh national team, West Indies national team should be touring these nations and vice-versa. And I believe the results will be closer than most expect. There is nothing better than a minnow upsetting a settled cricket team. Watching Afghanistan bowl so well against Srilanka in the world cup was surely my fav part of the whole tournament, it showed that with heart and will anything is possible. A few more opportunities will bring out even better performances from the so called associates. Cricket should be globalizing!

No international tour can make up for this. Its an irreversible and unpardonable crime against humanity.
I still cant comprehend exactly how something like that even exists, let alone made hundreds of millions. The dancing in hurling kit was one thing, but making us all green hat wearing leprechauns who look like rejects for the dance troupe of a Beyonce music video??/ Unfreakingbelievable :((
I still cant comprehend exactly how something like that even exists, let alone made hundreds of millions. The dancing in hurling kit was one thing, but making us all green hat wearing leprechauns who look like rejects for the dance troupe of a Beyonce music video??/ Unfreakingbelievable :((
What is that game?Leprechaun hockey?
Don't worry. Bollywood would simply not function without stereotypes.