Cook's dismissal!

are we havin cricket or what.. bloody damn it... poor umpiring is an insult to this game.... i mean look @ this.. daryl harper and aleem dar are discusin about giving kp out or not.. why not just bloody forward the decision to the third umpire..
it would have still been debatable. In such situations it is better to trust the fielders. p.s i watched ICL matches today and apparently they are using technology for the LBWs and other border line decisions. Now admittedly i have only watched 2 out of the 11 or 12 games but from what i saw the umpiring was well below par.
very hard to say for sure but if it had been referred then the benefit of the doubt would have gone to the batsman(which isn't right either)
isn't right?? mate here u can see ball touching the ground and u feel benifit of doubt shoudn't have gone to the batsman?? actually the benifit rule shoudn't have been applied anyway.. as the ball can be clearly seen touching the ground..
very hard to say for sure but if it had been referred then the benefit of the doubt would have gone to the batsman(which isn't right either)
Oh come on man. The replay clearly shows that after catching the ball, the fielder goes down and the ball is shown coming into contact with the ground. 3rd umpires' decision would have been OUT!