Football Summer Transfer Season 2015/16

Sachin=GOD

Hmm. It's not about replacement but additional squad strength if we are to challenge for all 3 titles. Pretty poor and frustrating window nevertheless.
but that is what we are doing.. we are trying to sign more strength in center midfield with witsel and then more strength at back with stones and zouma can play at both places and we still have ramires and added moses for reserve option . this way we also give chances to young players which i am happy about . keep in mind we will replace luis and we will replace cuadrado if he is sold but number of players already are not a problem we are pretty much set.. similarly arsenal have set squad and you wont see them changing entire 11 like united. would like to have pedro but he might not even start here so lets see how it goes..

Arsenal Director bol raha hai ki Wenger kuch unbuyable players (Messi, Ronaldo etc.) ke alawa kisi bhi player ko buy kare itna fund available hai :woot: per hope ki o is season ke liye koi badi signing na kare :--D

I think Chelsea Youth teams have some good players. Like the one who played brilliantly in mid field in the last game maybe' date=' last season. Squad is pretty good right now. We don't need to spend $ unnecessarily.[/quote'] Chelsea supporter :phehehe:

but that is what we are doing.. we are trying to sign more strength in center midfield with witsel and then more strength at back with stones and zouma can play at both places and we still have ramires and added moses for reserve option . this way we also give chances to young players which i am happy about . keep in mind we will replace luis and we will replace cuadrado if he is sold but number of players already are not a problem we are pretty much set.. similarly arsenal have set squad and you wont see them changing entire 11 like united. would like to have pedro but he might not even start here so lets see how it goes..
We are nowhere close to being set to challenge the UCL and PL in one season yet. Need at least one big signing.

We are nowhere close to being set to challenge the UCL and PL in one season yet. Need at least one big signing.
No team really is ... One injury to barca front 3 and they are no longer la Liga and champions league winning side and same thing happened to us when we lost Oscar who is so essential to our high pressing . Just see last friendly when Willian and him both were on field we dominated but before that it was not same ..we just need to give our back ups game time and trust them as we already have 2 good players for every position and we will only buy players when we replace ..so simply put who are you willing to drop ? I think we are short at centre back and cm and I hope there are back up signings there and only guy I can see who goes out is cuadrado and he ha snot even gotten proper chance and it's not end of world if we go in with same squad .. Arsenal are doing same and it shows teams are set ..they only need striker and will probably get one but otherwise do not expect any team to go mad like United who needed to change their entire 11 in 2 years ..even now ask read interview of lvg where he says United still lack creative quality of players like Willian and hazard from Chelsea who have speed and gave other expels like robbery for bayern or messi and Neymar for barca.. Also buddy champions league is lot about luck ..we got to semi final with inferior squad so don't just judge team by that Also English teams have horrible winter season where they play 3 games per week and also play extra tournament compared to others while la Liga and bundesliga have winter break which keeps them fresh in champions league so it's bit unfair to say squad lacks based on just last season where players were also tired from World Cup ...

^ Agree most of it. We got to CL semis with some dominant performance in the group stage and ****ed up in the 2nd leg. It's not just last season, the team just doesn't look like it can challenge both titles. We can't just sit back and trust youngsters in such big stages, need to hit the reality and sign 1 big player which would make a massive difference to the composition of the whole squad. City made the mistake after winning the PL. We still seem to have the best combination to retain the Premier League but hmm, not the CL along with it. Nope.

^ Agree most of it. We got to CL semis with some dominant performance in the group stage and ****ed up in the 2nd leg. It's not just last season' date=' the team just doesn't look like it can challenge both titles. We can't just sit back and trust youngsters in such big stages, need to hit the reality and sign 1 big player which would make a massive difference to the composition of the whole squad. City made the mistake after winning the PL. We still seem to have the best combination to retain the Premier League but hmm, not the CL along with it. Nope.[/quote'] You know it's very rare for teams to win double and treble If you go and check last records you will find normally league position does not matter in champions league as it's difficult to challenge both titles specially for English teams with cramped schedule . Barca easily won last year because their coach shuffled team a lot at start so none of them got injured in 2 nd half but even that is luck based and they did had break in winter...tbh I doubt any English team is even good enough to win double with champions league right now and team will have to concentrate on one competition Also I have asked this before and will ask again ...which big signing do we need ? I think we need young defender to replace terry soon and we need guy in midfield so we don't have to play mikel...once we do that we will be perfect . Look at it this way At number 10 we can play Oscar ,Willian ,fabregas On wings we can play Willian ,hazard,Moses,cuadrado,remy and when most of them are injured .ramires can play there . At striker we replaced drogba with falcao and kept remy so we are stronger there too. Only place where we lack is pivot and that's why it's important we sign proper midfielder there like witsel who can be solid rock in middle along with Matic or even replace him in case of injury and zouma and Ramires can be other back ups along with mikel so we will have 6 players even there . Now luis goes out so I hope we sign proper left back like that baba guy who was best in bundesliga and looks like it will happen and we are trying to sign stones too.. People want greizzman for no reason when we do not even need strength in those areas ..signings like that happen when you sign player for your starting 11 which even you agree is pretty much perfect with form Willian showed last season ..

You know it's very rare for teams to win double and treble If you go and check last records you will find normally league position does not matter in champions league as it's difficult to challenge both titles specially for English teams with cramped schedule . Barca easily won last year because their coach shuffled team a lot at start so none of them got injured in 2 nd half but even that is luck based and they did had break in winter...tbh I doubt any English team is even good enough to win double with champions league right now and team will have to concentrate on one competition Also I have asked this before and will ask again ...which big signing do we need ? I think we need young defender to replace terry soon and we need guy in midfield so we don't have to play mikel...once we do that we will be perfect . Look at it this way At number 10 we can play Oscar ,Willian ,fabregas On wings we can play Willian ,hazard,Moses,cuadrado,remy and when most of them are injured .ramires can play there . At striker we replaced drogba with falcao and kept remy so we are stronger there too. Only place where we lack is pivot and that's why it's important we sign proper midfielder there like witsel who can be solid rock in middle along with Matic or even replace him in case of injury and zouma and Ramires can be other back ups along with mikel so we will have 6 players even there . Now luis goes out so I hope we sign proper left back like that baba guy who was best in bundesliga and looks like it will happen and we are trying to sign stones too.. People want greizzman for no reason when we do not even need strength in those areas ..signings like that happen when you sign player for your starting 11 which even you agree is pretty much perfect with form Willian showed last season ..
Could have got Van Ginkel back from loan. He is quality and sounds like he regained his form with Milan. But its better for his development if he is starting every week with Stoke. There are good young talent as someone pointed out- Nathan Chalobah can play in DM and CB if needed. Sounds like a promising young player. I think Mou is right, no need to strengthen the Chelsea squad aside from reserve LB

Could have got Van Ginkel back from loan. He is quality and sounds like he regained his form with Milan. But its better for his development if he is starting every week with Stoke. There are good young talent as someone pointed out- Nathan Chalobah can play in DM and CB if needed. Sounds like a promising young player. I think Mou is right' date=' no need to strengthen the Chelsea squad aside from reserve LB[/quote'] No we already have loftus cheek and zouma developing inside team and getting more starts so it's better if others get regular time on loan . Van ginkel found form only at end of last season so it's better if he keeps on playing in mid table club rather than rot on bench and waste another year . There is another forward who is in squad for development I forgot name but I think it's traore something .. On other hand we have bamford on loan and he is potentially very good and needs play time ..there are so many youngsters who should be given chance and we are doing same with Moses now instead of signing other back up . But we do need one top fully developed player in midfield and witsel might be that guy and we will probably need to replace terry this year and so I understand why we want stones ..if terry was 2 years younger we would have developed but there is no time.. With these 2 signings and left back we are set unless we replace cuadrado..

Just remember the fact that Chelsea has best under 18,19,22 etc teams and they dominated in every age group so in future I hope instead of looking out we look within club and mourihno is clearly showing signs that it will happen and we won't spend money unless absolutely essential .. Club is going in right direction and I feel fans are just not used to stability ...this is what happens when manager completes squad and stays for long time ,,players are not bought once squad is settled and only marginal improvements can be made and I honestly do not see anyone in market who is upgrade in our starting 11 . Some idiots want Oscar out for some strange reason and want changes just for sake of it ..