Copa America 2015: CHILE ( JUNE 11- 4 JULY) Thread

BeautifulGame

Tried to press messi when recieving as usual' date=' but that trademark side step and poor from Lavezzi magic there Messi[/quote'] i love how these players can jsut beat people with their first touch i cannot even receive ball and these guys can do stuff like that :((

I like Mascherano in this position better but fair enough if Busquets is there. He is equally good at distribution Id say though. Good interceptions/tackles I've noticed too.
busquetes is much better at controlling game and also he is just better at being defensive midfielder . he reads game really well so makes it look easy while its more fun to see mascherano make tackles :giggle:

busquetes is much better at controlling game and also he is just better at being defensive midfielder . he reads game really well so makes it look easy while its more fun to see mascherano make tackles :giggle:
Mascha distributes just as well tbh He doesn't look to recieve as much I suppose agreed

Wasn't clear what happened there to me' date=' but that was pretty bad pass/shot from Lavezzi too[/quote'] he tried to cross i believe but higuain should have been ready for that . i have not seen both of these play before so cannot really comment about how they usually play but yeah that was mess up.. imagine di maria and aguero in place of both (both subbed ) would have been goal!

not nearly as well .. infact his passing was not good enough for barca so he had to play as defender and mascherano himself said busquetes is better before latest classico
He does pass well. In WC he had amongst the highest passes completed at over 90%. no player says they are better. In WC for many games he had alot of touches too. But generally like you said Busquets is more at the heart, looks to receive more agreed, Mascha is rarely like that. Both Spain and Barca want center backs with excellent passing too. Their managers have said so, important for their styles. :cantstop:

He does pass well. In WC he had amongst the highest passes completed at over 90%. no player says they are better. In WC for many games he had alot of touches too. But generally like you said Busquets is more at the heart' date=' looks to receive more agreed, Mascha is rarely like that.[/quote'] with barca its not just about being good at passing its being best in world . he will start in any other midfield and teams will be fine but busquetes does passing better and actually reads games bit better .. just see barca play without him its not same ..

Both Spain and Barca want center backs with excellent passing too. Their managers have said so, important for their styles. :cantstop:
yep..pique and ramos are so good on ball ramos bit better at playing but pique form what i have seen is better at defending and positioning etc .. over all excellent partnership ..