Live betting - Will karthik be picked for Aus tour

Cricketics

Guest HariSampath
I know' date=' but I know he will be picked..My hari sampath from India told me[/quote'] I hate it too...but looks like someone big in the Indian team is pulling for him, and some board/associations are pulling for Parthiv....my preference will be Parthiv, but looks like KKD has been told he will make it and asked to get some runs for the justification
Guest HariSampath
i think harisampath still uses pager.. and has given one to kumble too.. they talk via pager.. a technology lost somewhere but it is still continued in chennai' date=' courtesy through hari bhai[/quote'] Havent you seen that all mobile equipment is banned in players area. There is a publicly written warning with also ICC and Anti corruption unit hotline numbers for reporting anyone using any mobile equipment
Guest HariSampath
i think harisampath still uses pager.. and has given one to kumble too.. they talk via pager.. a technology lost somewhere but it is still continued in chennai' date=' courtesy through hari bhai[/quote'] Pager technology is the medium of choice even in some high tech work environments in USA. Even in top companies making sophisticated wireless equipment, pagers are the equipment of choice and I remember when I joined a major company in US in the wireless sector, the first thing they gave me was a pager
Guest HariSampath
hari.. i thought u told me that u sms kumble in middle of the Delhi test.. didn't ya?? u disappointed me mate..
I said NOT during game time... and he just keeps his phone on for 1 hr in the morning and night on game days
Guest HariSampath

Cricinfo's probable squad... India's Test squad for Australia (probable) Wasim Jaffer, Gautam Gambhir, Dinesh Karthik, Rahul Dravid, Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly, VVS Laxman, Yuvraj Singh, Mahendra Singh Dhoni (wk), Anil Kumble (capt), Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, RP Singh, Irfan Pathan, Ishant Sharma, Munaf Patel.

Guest HariSampath
..more importantly, Parthiv hasn't played int'l matches since ( I don't know ) KKD is surely in
take heart Rajeev....Parthiv is gonna make it DESPITE attempts to retain KKD:wink_smile:

it was worthless, bullsh*t and SELFISH innings. He concentrated so hard to get his 50 and once he gets that he pokes the ball and gets OUT in the same fashion as he did in the entire series.