The Sehwag threads [Merged]

Guest HariSampath

The Sehwag threads [Merged]  

1. 1.

• Much better
    • Not better
    • unclear

Sehwag Only Indian who score a 300 in a test match, Only batsmen in the world who's strike rate is more than 75 in tests. Ave 49.46 in 52 tests and 4155 runs. After all this selectors ignoring him because he could not score in SA.
hardly anyone score in africa man....bez this vengsarkar man...till he is there sehwag wont make comback in test squad..bez vengsarkar is scared tht if he brings sehwag and he performed and on the other hand jaffer fails then he has to dropp him and maratha maratha....wont like to do that....big politics man...

Sehwag averages 35 in the last 5 series out of which 254 were scored on a flat track in Pakistan and the match ended in a draw. Apart from that, he has scored just 1 hundred in the last 25 innings and he averages less than 30. What this says is that even if he plays an entire series against Aus, it's very unlikely that he will score a big one and on the other occassions he will leave the team in trouble. I will prefer Aakash Chopra over him. But, given Sehwag's past performance and some very inconsistent showings from Karthik, I will prefer Sehwag over Karthik.

Guest HariSampath

so you are saying, based on past record Sehwag wont score in Aus, but Chopra will ???? please read newspapers and check Sehwag's and Chopra's record in Aus.....duh...there are still clowns left in this world

Hari, he's out, out of the reckoning. He needs to perform domestically. I dont buy the argument about how ganguly was given a spot and he performed, etc. I wouldnt have given him a spot, because he didnt deserve it! Sehwags form then is different from his form now. Get used to it. (smell the coffee?) He shouldnt be on the plane to Aus, and he wont be. Story over, stop cribbing yaar:giggle:

Guest HariSampath
Hari, he's out, out of the reckoning. He needs to perform domestically. I dont buy the argument about how ganguly was given a spot and he performed, etc. I wouldnt have given him a spot, because he didnt deserve it! Sehwags form then is different from his form now. Get used to it. (smell the coffee?) He shouldnt be on the plane to Aus, and he wont be. Story over, stop cribbing yaar:giggle:
so who are the openers who should sit next to Jaffer on the plane ??
Guest HariSampath
Sehwag averages 35 in the last 5 series out of which 254 were scored on a flat track in Pakistan and the match ended in a draw. Apart from that' date=' he has scored just 1 hundred in the last 25 innings and he averages less than 30. What this says is that even if he plays an entire series against Aus, it's very unlikely that he will score a big one and on the other occassions he will leave the team in trouble. I will prefer Aakash Chopra over him. But, given Sehwag's past performance and some very inconsistent showings from Karthik, I will prefer Sehwag over Karthik.[/quote'] Bunny....Chopra will be everyone's bunny in Aus:D
Guest HariSampath
Either Chopra or Gambir' date=' by virtue of current form.[/quote'] But they both are known and proved as int'l failures.... and why are u again misled by saurashtra 200s ?
But they both are known and proved as int'l failures.... and why are u again misled by saurashtra 200s ?
Gambhir proven as international failure? Has he been given a long rope? And consider this. Pick an opener who's scoring 200 against saurashtra, or someone who's been scoring single figures against them? By that strategy, Agarkar should also be in the team? Anyways, forget that. He isnt even in the probables, no use crying about it now :finger: