Bahubali : India's Biggest Motion Picture

Kalia_Test

Yes' date=' there are quite a few good ones down South.. and some of the more shameless copiers too. As for Kashyap, I will wait and see... his recent films are still original, but I've been finding the movies stale compared to earlier works (opinion is purely subjective here of course, as we aren't discussing facts in this instance).[/quote'] Kashyap needs an audience... he needs a minimum guarantee to feel safe... atb to him

XYZ copied a few scenes - crime - thief ABC ripped entire story and copied entire scenes from 4 different movies - crime - mass murderer, rapist and traitor A: XYZ is a thief B: XYZ is a thief and ****ing ABC is a traitor, mass murderer and rapist A: but this is 2015, ABC's case is in 1975 B: put XYZ in jail for a month, but publicly shame and hang ABC who is a ****ing traitor, mass murderer and rapist and without any shame roaming in the streets like a king... lets humiliate him A: noooooo dont do that, this is 2015 lets just punish the thief by hanging him and leave ABC alone ICF junta: wtf?
The argument that XYZ copied a few scene while ABC copied everything is false :hysterical: XYZ has copied every other frame in the movie :P So by claiming that ABC should be seen as a mass murderer, B is accepting that XYZ is a mass murder too .... At the end of the day - no great :--D And ABC is too old so no case can be made against it. XYZ goes to jail

Of course it is not the point as no one is claiming that of the recent releases x or y is great or sets any benchmarks :P By dragging in irrelevant films, it only strengthens the case against Bahubali :hysterical:
What is relevant or irrelevant can't be decided by one poster. No? Bahubali has set benchmarks in Indian cinema. FACT. It is not I - Kalia - that says it. Film makers all over India said it. Ask me. Happy to provide links to tweets/articles yet again. Bahubali - Greatest INDIAN movie ever as per MY criteria :two_thumbs_up: Oscar commitee had to run to Hyderabad to decide on nomination due to powerful Bollywood lobby http://www.greatandhra.com/movies/movie-news/oscar-panel-in-hyderabad-for-selection-68627.html
Indian cinema is not all about Bollywood and to avoid the problem of being 'bollywodised', now whatever that means, the Indian Oscar panel headed by Amol Palekar flew into Hyderabad. Well, they are not here to judge any Telugu films, but to go about their work peacefully. This is the second year that the panel has come to Hyderabad as they don't want to stay off the pressure from the Hindi film industry. This year, a lot of Hindi films are in queue for Oscar nomination and the pressure is tremendous say industry insiders. For starters, there is Vishal Bharadwaj's Haider, Rajkumar Hirani's PK, Anurag Kashyap's Ugly and Omang Kumar's Mary Kom. So the panel will do its work here. Also, it is being said that Hyderabad could be the venue to judge Oscar nominations from India henceforth reveal the panel members. Hyderabad surely has got its Oscar connect.
Pathetic pressure to get Oscar nomination. Greats like Amol Palekar had to run away from Mumbai to Hyderabad so that the panel can decide without pressure :sad:

As long as your inner demon continues to bash Bahubali too, I am ok with it :hysterical:
as usual, you will conveniently miss the crucial points... in the last two pages.. i said that baahubali copied a few scenes from other movies (not 50% though :haha: like you said) i cannot tolerate any moron who copies without permission... remember this is like the time you claimed that i said baahubali is the greatest movie, and then i immediately proved it wrong :cantstop:

XYZ has copied every other frame in the movie :P
factual lie. they copied, but not every other scene like Sholay did shamelessly like i said, i will not tolerate copycats... small thiefs like Baahubali or mass murderers like Sholay
And ABC is too old so no case can be made against it. XYZ goes to jail
rett's justice system :hysterical: hopefully lalloo prasad yadav and dawood ibrahim will not be tried by you in the court... :hysterical:

What is relevant or irrelevant can't be decided by one poster. No? Bahubali has set benchmarks in Indian cinema. FACT. It is not I - Kalia - that says it. Film makers all over India said it. Ask me. Happy to provide links to tweets/articles yet again. Bahubali - Greatest INDIAN movie ever as per MY criteria :two_thumbs_up:
:hysterical:

:hysterical:
http://in.bookmyshow.com/entertainment/7-reasons-why-the-indian-epic-baahubali-is-worth-the-hype/61667 One of the thousands of links I can give. Easier though is to search for bahubali/Baahubali benchmark in google. It won't be a new task for you anyway :two_thumbs_up:
The jaw-dropping visual spectacle is a benchmark in Indian cinema. The very gargantuan scale of ambition is laudable.

factual lie. they copied, but not every other scene like Sholay did shamelessly like i said, i will not tolerate copycats... small thiefs like Baahubali or mass murderers like Sholay
Bahubali is THE mass murderer :hysterical: Below is a small selection of films it copied from - Dark Knight Rises, Mask of Zorro, King Kong, Avengers, Spiderman, Troy, 300, Chinese/Korean flicks, .... (tons of videos posted already)

Baahubali or Sholay or whatever movie... i dont care... I hate copycats from tomorrow onwards whenever i find time, i will further shame Indian movies which copied without permission.. please dont keep pestering me thinking its a reply to some poster.
Do you hate Bahubali? :giggle: PS Re-posting a small sample: 4naePfrN3co

Baahubali or Sholay or whatever movie... i dont care... I hate copycats from tomorrow onwards whenever i find time, i will further shame Indian movies which copied without permission.. please dont keep pestering me thinking its a reply to some poster.
Excellent - I can open a new thread for that :two_thumbs_up:

Do you hate Bahubali? :giggle:
its about the degree of hatred.. Baahubali is like a little pinch of salt too much in a very exquisite dish... an irritation Sholay is a back stabbing of an entire Indian generation by shamelessly showcasing a copycat feature flick as the greatest indian movie ever and degrading Indian people in front of worldwide audience for enternity... a complete humiliation of Indian people..

its about the degree of hatred.. Baahubali is like a little pinch of salt too much in a very exquisite dish... an irritation Sholay is a back stabbing of an entire Indian generation by shamelessly showcasing a copycat feature flick as the greatest indian movie ever and degrading Indian people in front of worldwide audience for enternity... a complete humiliation of Indian people..
True

its about the degree of hatred.. Baahubali is like a little pinch of salt too much in a very exquisite dish... an irritation
Txyblrg5_oQ The copy kalaleya or whatever The question is what is original in Bahubali? :hmmmm:

Sholay is a back stabbing of an entire Indian generation by shamelessly showcasing a copycat feature flick as the greatest indian movie ever and degrading Indian people in front of worldwide audience for enternity... a complete humiliation of Indian people..
True
So you too must have been old enough to watch and understand the film in 1975? :P