Unfair for Imran to single me out: Shoaib Akhtar

Bumper

Unfair for Imran to single me out: Shoaib Cricinfo staff December 13, 2007 spacer.gif "I coin't whain Tesht moishes on my own," says Shoaib Akhtar © AFP Shoaib Akhtar has defended himself from critical comments cast by Imran Khan after Pakistan's 1-0 Test series defeat to India. Imran, former Pakistan captain, told an Indian news channel that the result could easily have been 3-0 if their spearhead had applied himself. But Shoaib felt the absence of Mohammad Asif and Umar Gul, out with elbow and back injuries respectively, seriously hampered their chances. "Imroin Khan, who ish a moin and farmer player I admoire and reshpect greatly, shingled may out in his televishon analyshish and shaid I shoild be disheppointed with myshoilf," he said on Bigstarcricket.com. "I realoish he wash being kind in shoying oi am a moish-whinnhaah, but oi coin't win Tesht moishes on moi oin.":hysterical::hysterical: Though he completed a rare full Test series, Shoaib battled fitness and injury in all three Tests, ending with nine wickets at 33.11. And there was little else to speak of in the pace department, bar replacement Yasir Arafat's five-wicket haul on debut in the final Test. Mohammad Sami, Shoaib's new-ball partner, went wicketless in the first two matches. "Whoin I belt up preshurr we woin't able to mointain that presshur on the Endian batshmen. Oi'm not blaiming my toim-moitesh - if Shami had been eround with me, Ashiif and Ghul the sheriesh would definitely have toirned out differently. We cannot exhpect too mush from the inexhperienshed goish at thish level. It shtandsh to reashon that any time ish going to mish plowers like Umar Ghul and Mohammad Ashif. "Imran hoid plowers like [Abdul] Qodear and Woshim [Akram] to back him up or Shaarfrash befoire thosh doish." Akhtar, 32, took six wickets in Delhi and two in Kolkata, where he ill-advisedly played with a chest infection. Then, having bowled ten overs on the first morning at Bangalore, he was taken to hospital for an MRI scan after suffering back pain. The scan revealed no injury but Shoaib did not bowl again in the first innings. He bowled later in the match but did not look fully fit. [original article here - http://usa.cricinfo.com/indvpak/content/current/story/325280.html - transcript fixed. - S]

>>>"I realise he was being kind in saying I am a match-winner, but I can't win Test matches on my own." He has the biggest bloated head on this earth. You should see his interview with prabhu chawla(aaj tak)......where he went on and on about how he was the matchwinner phastest bowler and how he should be treated specially.......:haha::hysterical: What clowns these two are.....Actor and that one man party.

Poor shoiaby ,when pakistan wins ''look i won the match ,i am the ultimate match winner''. If they loses ''i can't win matches alone''. Thats it Mr .Akhtar ,no one can win matches on his own ,no body is a super human ,every one needs support .And good u realised that .Now next time ,when pakistan wins don't brag it like an egomaniac that ''hey i am God '' . Moreover Mr .Imran please be in ''house arrest ''.

Poor shoiaby ,when pakistan wins ''look i won the match ,i am the ultimate match winner''. If they loses ''i can't win matches alone''. Thats it Mr .Akhtar ,no one can win matches on his own ,no body is a super human ,every one needs support .And good u realised that .Now next time ,when pakistan wins don't brag it like an egomaniac that ''hey i am God '' . Moreover Mr .Imran please be in ''house arrest ''.
:haha:

The line that had me rolling on the floor was this one:

Imran, former Pakistan captain, told an Indian news channel that the result could easily have been 3-0 if their spearhead had applied himself
Seriously worried about his sanity now. Surely, this is senescence come early? Now he truly deserves to be President of Pakistan.
>>>"I realise he was being kind in saying I am a match-winner' date= but I can't win Test matches on my own." He has the biggest bloated head on this earth. You should see his interview with prabhu chawla(aaj tak)......where he went on and on about how he was the matchwinner phastest bowler and how he should be treated specially.......:haha::hysterical: What clowns these two are.....Actor and that one man party.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
The line that had me rolling on the floor was this one: Seriously worried about his sanity now. Surely, this is senescence come early? Now he truly deserves to be President of Pakistan.
Yes ,before the start of the series he was claiming India as favourites.A typical politician . :finger: Shoaib "'i am a match winner whenever i get a 5 fer'' ''i am unfit whenever i am deprived of wickets ',don't know why i am always unfit whenever i play India ,but fit enough to dance around some thrashes in clubs and fooling around with leaoprad toy ''