Lalit Modi controversy

Tiger80

Surprising such explosive info but completely unknown to most of public Have to agree this is one of the most irritating thing with BJP when in power There is soo much murky past associated with Congress from Emergency /Sikh riots /Rajiv/Bofors to Vadra etc BJP even when in powernever tries to highlight or explore the stigmas of congress past .As if past is past and most public forget them . Even now it needed one of their senior leader being relentlessly hounded by Congress for BJP to ask questions about Congress

Tell me about it... I'm at wits end about this passiveness of BJP. The only reason I can think of is that after the rise of Kejriwal, Modi wants Congress to stay relevant lest Kejri might benefit and corner all the Congress votes... The loss in Delhi did hurt Modi. He didn't expected that scoreline... He wouldn't want Congress votes to go to various regional parties...

:mad: I think Anderson like deal may lie in that Italian marines who shot Indian fishermen
Fun Fact : Anderson is dead , But the BILLIONAIRE Indian who was CONVICTED and sentenced to 2 years in prison for criminal negligence and Culpable homicide in Bhopal Gas tragedy , was immediately given bail by the Indian courts and fined Rs.1 Lakh and He is still alive . Wonder how many Indians know his name :hmmm:

^ Blame it to judiciary. I always kept a view that top people in judiciary and Human rights organistaion are easy target for foreign agencies as well as Indian business tycoons. And these people are holier/outof reach than priest/god men and god himself