ICF Ashes SS- England 2015

Holy crap. Look at the table. I beat Scarface :aha: but still 4th place :sad:
Scarface out of nick.
Had a bad game and was on saving sub mode so didn't change captain. Watch out for next match :weights:
Scarface is the greatest ss of all time. It's very difficult to stop him from winning again. He is the favourite if you ask me.
:hysterical: KXIP is bestest everest. Oh wait there is no need to jinx KXIP cause he ain't done chit in 2 years :phehehe:
Had a bad game and was on saving sub mode so didn't change captain. Watch out for next match :weights:
ab ye kya bakwaas hai :facepalm:
:hysterical: KXIP is bestest everest. Oh wait there is no need to jinx KXIP cause he ain't done chit in 2 years :phehehe:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Translation: Finally did well in tests for once. Only a 2 match series win with fluke B Mac triple hundred to show (right?). So thought I'd leave the team as is but KXIP is always gonna pass me in tests like he did in Ashes, SA vs Ind and Ind vs Aus. Tests is my weakness must admit :wall: :two_thumbs_up:
:cantstop: jab chicken slayers tumhari watt lagayege na tab dekh lena phir :giggle:
Surprisingly silent those 2! :hysterical: Where are you sscomp, FI, normally I see youse running your mouth all the time :hysterical:
Even a friendly thread got mods attention :phehehe:
Where? They got better things to do like fixing the ICF SS :gossip:
:hysterical: You've had your little beginners luck lol You've already punched above your weight. props for that. now back to where noobs like you should be :haha: You know yourself that your knowledge can never be comparable to a seasoned ss. You know nothing about cricket...not on our level. And in the back of your mind you know you've already ridden your luck. All the best, your doing pretty well for a rookie. You may win something by end of next year. :nice:
Hawaa aane do. Knowledge nooledge choodaa. I rely on punter in me. :woot: Vo bolataa hai ki mai hi jeetunga
OK see it now. :mad: Zakk has trolled the thread so much that it has gone two pages back
:omg: hasi ruk hi nahi rahi hai :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ye to kuch bhi nahi hai. pehle to sab milkar itni dhamaal karte the ki page ke page bhar jate the per ab mai akela hi padh jata hu aur ye sab ek aadh post karke gayab hojate hai. lagta hai unki masti karne ki capacity khatam hogayi hai :cantstop: aur ye KPXI har baar LKC jeetta hai per phir bhi uska mann nahi bharta :giggle:
Surprisingly silent those 2! :hysterical: Where are you sscomp, FI, normally I see youse running your mouth all the time :hysterical:
o log milkar kuch zabardast plan kar rahe hai :secret: warna baad me surprise mat hona :--D