ICF Ashes SS- England 2015

Oh my god is this real!!! Pls don't lie my captain failed and I had many Aussie bats!! So I ran from this site and didn't check updates. cried myself to sleep R u telling truth here? :woot: Ima go check right away now
:orderorder::orderorder::orderorder::orderorder: Its fixed by House. Zakk and you are playing with our emotions ::((

Important announcement: Prizemoney for this tournament is cancelled :orderorder: The greatest wants to use the donations for his personal betting The greatest does what he wants. It's his sport after all. The greatest organised India vs Aus ODI series and did not hand out any prizes to winner zakk. Instead he used donations for his own betting. Once again the greatest has cancelled prizes in his event. :two_thumbs_up: The greatest will bet 3 T on the next test :nice:

Important announcement: Prizemoney for this tournament is cancelled :orderorder: The greatest wants to use the donations for his personal betting The greatest does what he wants. It's his sport after all. The greatest organised India vs Aus ODI series and did not hand out any prizes to winner zakk. Instead he used donations for his own betting. Once again the greatest has cancelled prizes in his event. :two_thumbs_up: The greatest will bet 3 T on the next test :nice:
Zakk is just 10 points behind :antijinx:
Zakk is just 10 points behind :antijinx:
:hysterical: zakk IQ is like 60. He knows nothing about real cricket and probably has some chump like Moeen Ali as his captain :giggle: Anyone who thinks zakk is smart enough to match the greatest in tests is deluded He's not even in the same galaxy when it comes to knowing the game and knowing the Ashes He knows nothing about cricket
I must have been up cause of Anderson! Why does The Greatest have to be so smart....it's just not fair No shame for anyone to finish 2nd to him. It's just not meant to be for anyone else in this era
:poink: Enough patronizing yourself. Still long way to go
:poink: Enough patronizing yourself. Still long way to go
:gossip: Noob you still a long way to go for you to learn about how The Greatest plays. All Greats in all sports have the killer instinct and it's no different here :two_thumbs_up: This tournament is already over He had a captain failing and still took the No.1 spot.
:gossip: Noob you still a long way to go for you to learn about how The Greatest plays. All Greats in all sports have the killer instinct and it's no different here :two_thumbs_up: This tournament is already over He had a captain failing and still took the No.1 spot.
Ab shuroo ho jaavo LKC ki taraf. I will wait for one more inning :pray: for all the *****y luck . All your players :fail: from now on
Can't wait to whoop Scarface I have waited over a year to win I am the greatest and finally Im back where I should be
Dude, check again you are like 3rd :hysterical: Add the 2nd innings failure of your captain and you are crying to sleep again :giggle: