ICF Ashes SS- England 2015

Kal' date=' My friend got tickets for saturday. They arent ready to miss it:mad:. I was hoping one drops out [b']or game finishes by friday :pray:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: match ka maza hi kharaab karwa diya tumne to :headshake: tumhare dost to gaaliya derahe hoge tumhe :cantstop:
:orderorder::orderorder::orderorder::orderorder: Its fixed by House. Zakk and you are playing with our emotions ::((
to tumhe kya laga tha ki hum se panga lena aise hi easy hai :nono: abhi to hum theek se shuru bhi nahi huwe hai :giggle:
Important announcement: Prizemoney for this tournament is cancelled :orderorder: The greatest wants to use the donations for his personal betting The greatest does what he wants. It's his sport after all. The greatest organised India vs Aus ODI series and did not hand out any prizes to winner zakk. Instead he used donations for his own betting. Once again the greatest has cancelled prizes in his event. :two_thumbs_up: The greatest will bet 3 T on the next test :nice:
ye phir shuru hogaya :mad: dekho agar theek se rehna hai to theek se pay kardena sabko warna.....:whack:
Good thing is I can laugh at Qasai 1 and qasai 2. Between them' date=' They surely gonna win LKC :hehe:[/quote'] sirf agar Gunner un dono ke beech se nikal liya to :haha: Gunner yaar tu kyu un dono ke lafde me padh raha hai? phootle na wahan se aur un dono ko aapas me maar kaat karne de LKC ke liye :winky:
sirf agar Gunner un dono ke beech se nikal liya to :haha: Gunner yaar tu kyu un dono ke lafde me padh raha hai? phootle na wahan se aur un dono ko aapas me maar kaat karne de LKC ke liye :winky:
Shikar Sambhoo kuchh nahee kar paayegaa :giggle: vo majhhe huye players hai