Punter better than waugh??

Cricketics

seriouzly, guy leads the team well.. Batsman, he is just class in both forms of the game.. leadership quality isn't bad ether.. Fielding?? well he is one of the best fielder.. an example of a perfect tough Captain.. surely he might have lost ashes to england, but who cares, i say he has matured as captain and has gone past steve waugh in terms of leadership.. wat say

In another four years time you and me will say its Clarke who's better than Ponting..thats Australian cricket..Who ever be the captain they will continue winning bcoz of the players they possess and the system they have in place. Tubby was always regarded as one of the best captains..but when Steve came, it was him. But AB and his coach Bob must be given a lot of credit for the revival of Aussie team since they lost their way in the early and mid 80's.

Tubby, Tugga & Punter are all great captains. Each of them, took their teams to the next level. Tubby took a team with a lot of potential & made them into a consistently winning unit. He just fell short of a world cup glory. Waugh took over a good team and transformed it into a great team, helping Aussies reconquer the ultimate glory (world cup). But he just fell short of conquering India in India. In Punter's era, Aussies have become even more ruthless. Even tho, he did not lead his team during the BG trophy triumphs, he'll be credited for that, because it happened in his era. Under Punter, Aussies have become an almost impossible team to beat in the ODI format. With McG & Warne retiring, Aussies will slow down in Tests when they play away, but will nevertheless keep winning consistently My prediction is that Aussie domination in world cricket will end after Punter's era. Clarke's era (after Punter, Hayden, Gilly retire) will showcase a very good Aussie team, but IMO, not nearly as dominant an Aussie team, we witnessed in the last decade.