ICF Fantasy league - Ind vs SL tests

I have dropped Ashwin from captaincy after anticipating that India will not bowl in 2 innings but only 1 due to rain. :hatsoff: And that innings may not fetch 10 wickets either.
this is why you are CHIT :hysterical: maine to team change karne ki takleef hi nahi li :giggle:
False. 1) I had zero points in that tournament cause you could join without actually making a team. I had no team no points. 2) The LKC in ICF SS was invented by me after this tournament. How can one win an LKC if it was not invented yet? Very smart you are zakk... :phehehe:
ab jhoot mat bolo :poink: us time per LKC winner ke liye 225$s announce huwe the aur tum ne to use bina kisi competition ke hi jeet liya tha :hehe:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Heard it all. No one can beat ur record :cantstop::cantstop:
usne aisa record set kiya hai ki jise koi chahkar bhi tod nahi sakta :cantstop: ekbaar 6 balls me 6 sixes wala record toot bhi jaye per ye wala record nahi tootega :hysterical:
It was known as LKC at the time There was a prize of $225 It existed at the time All statements are false. Memory of a gold fish :headshake:
JR had announced prize for last position (means for LKC) and you won that easily :haha: you could not even managed to beat Losers like Lord, Sabby, Slicka, SG, Sid, JR, JAF etc :hehe:
JR had announced prize for last position (means for LKC) and you won that easily :haha: you could not even managed to beat Losers like Lord, Sabby, Slicka, SG, Sid, JR, JAF etc :hehe:
:facepalm: The LKC was not invented then. Where do you think LKC name came from, I invented it after that series. You changed the name but originally it was not LKC or last position. :poink: Hence we conclude, I have never won an LKC. :orderorder:
:facepalm: The LKC was not invented then. Where do you think LKC name came from, I invented it after that series. You changed the name but originally it was not LKC or last position. :poink: Hence we conclude, I have never won an LKC. :orderorder:
its started from that series only :agree: and you are the first one to win it :hatsoff:

I am predicting: Everyone has Ashwin captain. I don't. I only have normal Mishra and Ashwin. What I desperately need is for players who no one has ie. Sharma, Yadav, Binny to do damage. Mishra as well is fine. Just as long as Ash is restricted. Only have couple SL bats everyone has. good start by Ishant and Yadav. Steps taken to minimising damage in 2nd before hard hitting 3rd innings. Cmon boys! :cheer: Also don't do so well that follow on is enforced either :poink: Keep them to about 200 give or take 10.