Indian Bowling attack down under

DesiChap

Gator, do you think we can dismiss the Australian batsmen just by bowling quick? How successful were Harmison and Flintoff last year who are both better and more experienced as well as faster than Sree? I can't see our attack dismissing the Australian batting line-up, unless they self destruct themselves like last time they did at Adeleide in 2003.

Gator, do you think we can dismiss the Australian batsmen just by bowling quick? How successful were Harmison and Flintoff last year who are both better and more experienced as well as faster than Sree? I can't see our attack dismissing the Australian batting line-up, unless they self destruct themselves like last time they did at Adeleide in 2003.
y the assumption tht if a bowler bowls quick, he will be as useless and ineffective as a Sami... he is an aberration and not the example.... ur second para only echoes my previous post, tht without Sreesonic we have lost our potency by 40%.... u dont have to pick on one series where flintoff and harmy were unsuccessful to show quick bowlers are useless.... for every one series, u show like tht, i can show you 4 series won by 142-143+ kph bowlers in history...
If Prasad cannot get Munaf sorted out' date=' he must be sacked. Sreesanth, RPS & Zaks dont need a coach. Munaf does. WTF is Prasad doing ?[/quote'] Define 'sorted out', because it is that very definition that is critical to solving his problems. For example, precisely define his problems and the underlying causes? Now come up with some solutions. It is hard to do on paper, nevermind in real life.
The absence of Sreesanth has reduced our potency by atleast 40%.... he has shown tht' date=' when he is all fired up, he can hurl at 145-148 kph, tht is as good a reply against the likes of michelle and Bread lee...[/quote'] Losing Sreesanth is critical but have you not noticed how he only bowls over 140kph for his first few overs. It is because he does not have the stamina to sprint in all the time in Test matches and so, is not a very effective bowler when not in the rhythm to bowl fast without much energy.