India vs Aus 4 Tests SuperSelector Now Open - Prize iPod Shuffle

varun

I still haven't gotten the details of when i will be receiving my "exciting prize" for p issing all over everyone in the IND-PAK SS competition.
:cantstop: yours was just a plain ol DVD.. nothing remotely exciting about it :P Rajeev.. dude you gotta send that to Predz
:cantstop: yours was just a plain ol DVD.. nothing remotely exciting about it :P Rajeev.. dude you gotta send that to Predz
Which DVD ? I thought i won some stupid book ? That's OK, i'll take the DVD. Rajeev - do you have anymore football DVD's ? You know, like that Euro '00 one you sent me several months ago. That was sweet
Which DVD ? I thought i won some stupid book ? That's OK, i'll take the DVD. Rajeev - do you have anymore football DVD's ? You know, like that Euro '00 one you sent me several months ago. That was sweet
copy of that 2001 series DVD or John Wright book I dont have any football DVD

Lo Behold, its time to unleash my secret weapon...Next time, I am not selecting my SS team, he is going to and i am going to win handsomely.. \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ 117496440216850_1.jpg Presenting to you, the world's most cricket-crazy dawg. For a couple of biscuits, it can rattle out the latest updated stats for any cricketer. If in good mood, it can even say - " Arun Lal sucks". And in Honor of the man himself, I have affectionately named him " Yes Indeeeeeeed" !