Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

just because he has performed well today' date= suddenly people are saying that he should be in the Test side. I'm saying that he doesn't need IPL performances to prove that he is good enough for Tests.
I don't think that's the case; it is just that there is a resurgence of an old thought backed by valid FC record for his inclusion in the Test side. The reason is still not the knock in the IPL but his FC record; just that there is ignition of that thought.
he doesn't need Tamasha kirkut to show his talent. Test cricket is where he belongs.
Lets forget IPL for the time being, what stopped him from piling on the runs on the A tours? He's got himself and no one else to blame for not getting a test spot yet. Has had all the support from the board and the team management. Or do something like what Laxman did in 2000. Said he will not open anymore, went to FC cricket , hit 7-8 FC 100s in a season and relaunched his test career.
Lets forget IPL for the time being, what stopped him from piling on the runs on the A tours? He's got himself and no one else to blame for not getting a test spot yet. Has had all the support from the board and the team management. Or do something like what Laxman did in 2000. Said he will not open anymore, went to FC cricket , hit 7-8 FC 100s in a season and relaunched his test career.
He came close twice actually - once, he got injured in the morning of the match and the second time, Kohli beat him to the race.
Anyone knows what the other half of his brain is? :giggle:
I always thought he was full telugu....:dontknow: But it's country over State and even if Rohit was a 2nd gen migrant from some other country I would still back him for test squad and Captaincy and that's the talent he has :isalute:
I always thought he was full telugu....:dontknow: But it's country over State and even if Rohit was a 2nd gen migrant from some other country I would still back him for test squad and Captaincy and that's the talent he has :isalute:
Sharma is a common Telugu surname? :hmmm: