Tendulkar on Gangulyz 100th test

Cricketics

>I still remember Sachin concurring with Dravid with his stoic silence when the question pertaining to Ganguly's selection came about in the team management meeting ... at that time Dravid was of the opinion that it was a step backwards. and you were in that team meeting??

I wonder where these enthusiastic praise of Ganguly by Sachin were, When Ganguly was out of the team. I dont recall Sachin saying even a syllable in support of Dada when he was out of the team. Off the cricketing field, Sachin is as spineless as spineless can get and never takes a public stand. For someone who commands so much respect and adoration of the people, his opinions will always get massive publicity, yet on key issues such as selection and match-fixing, Sachin has preferred to maintain radio-silence, just so that he can be free of controversies. Its always wonderfully easy to say " no comments" to a tricky question and answer the obvious ones like " what is your best innings ?" and other BS like that and this is what Sachin has been doing for the whole of his cricketing career. Imagine the kind of impact that would have been created, had Sachin, in the past, came out openly against the Board's policies like Maravan Attapatu did, during the recent Aus series. Sometimes, it takes harsh words and unwanted controversies to rid the system of its failings, but Sachin has preferred to be a silent spectator in the circus that is called Indian cricket.

>I still remember Sachin concurring with Dravid with his stoic silence when the question pertaining to Ganguly's selection came about in the team management meeting ... at that time Dravid was of the opinion that it was a step backwards. and you were in that team meeting??
... I don't have to be in Melbourne to know that Ganguly is playing his 100th test ... and your point is ?

I know you know that Ganguly is playing 100th test. But my problem is with this comments "Sachin needs to stop this hypocrisy .:D I still remember Sachin concurring with Dravid with his stoic silence when the question pertaining to Ganguly's selection came about in the team management meeting ... at that time Dravid was of the opinion that it was a step backwards." so the question where you in that team meeting?

I know you know that Ganguly is playing 100th test. But my problem is with this comments "Sachin needs to stop this hypocrisy .:D I still remember Sachin concurring with Dravid with his stoic silence when the question pertaining to Ganguly's selection came about in the team management meeting ... at that time Dravid was of the opinion that it was a step backwards." so the question where you in that team meeting?
I guess you don't believe in the concept of news media ...