Award Wapsi

Singh bling

bullbul , are you directing your questions to a poor child of India AkA amiret ?

I don't know why aamir did not do what he should have done in the past ; perhaps he is a coward and too scared to speak in solidarity with ARrahman. but it still does not deflect from the important points raised in that article i linked.

Truth   >  :cheer2:

Quoting from that article :

In other words , some people have no qualms about fleeing India in search of better prospects Or due to  corruption , lawlessness , pollution ,casteism  ...etc ; they just don't want anybody else to call attention to the misery back home .

Nobody fled India. When you flee you don't come back. You do come back to visit parents, relatives, brothers, sisters.  Second of all people don't go out because of "corruption" "lawlessness" "pollution". They leave for opportunities. Either way when you work in India most of the guys work for an American company. Sometimes they slog for hours at night. Instead why not work in America itself :) .  So this rhetoric holds no water. None of these acts by an NRI is an act of insult to India or country. Guys like Sundar Pichai, Satya Nadella are being used as role models in India despite them being US citizens now. It only improves the image of India outside India.  World has become smaller when it comes to pursuing studies, opportunities.Studying abroad, working abroad won't make you any less patriotic. Yes this argument is useful in throwing ad hominem at NRIs. . Many Muslims also go to Dubai and settle down there. They still do take a dig at Modi.   https://www.quora.com/Are-NRIs-less-patriotic-than-resident-Indians    Read this. This article by Anjali Mody (lol what an irony)  is utter trash.

Edited by vvvslaxman

Some of my christian and muslim friends have become intolerant oflate lol.  Even if you don't want to engage in a debate with your family members in your friends list, they drag you. I kinda unfollowed them. No offence. Some even indirectly insult me in other threads so that i see it.

^ ^ ^ :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:  

the guy is from Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena .....you can't make this sh!t up  :

DNA : A little-known group (Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena) today claimed responsibility for attacking senior lawyer and Team Anna member Prashant Bhushan in his chambers at the Supreme Court.

Bhushan was speaking to a TV news channel when the two youths barged into his office in the New Lawyers Chamber opposite Supreme Court this afternoon and started showering blows on him. The lawyer was pulled out of the chair, slapped, dragged and repeatedly punched. He was pinned down on the floor and kicked on his chest. Bhushan's shirt was torn and his spectacles fell when he was roughed up.

" slapped, dragged , repeatedly punched  and kicked on his chest." =  tolerance for toadies.

Because repeatedly punching and kicking a 59 yr old man is Democracy and NOT Anarchy. :laugh:

Daily Pioneer :

Nov 2015 : A senior officer told The Pioneer that a list of fringe groups and members is being readied to identify such characters. Special Branch and district police are involved in the process. All these groups and their members will be under constant watch as they have become a pain in the neck for the force. They are not only creating law and order problems in the national Capital but are also responsible for escalating communal tension, the officer said.

Focus is now on Hindu Sena, Sena and Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena elements, who have a history of fomenting trouble

Hindu Sena and Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena are the offshoots of Sri Ram Sene and have been involved in a series of activities in the city. Gupta of Hindu Sena and TPS Bagga of Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena broke away from Sri Ram Sene in 2008 and formed their own outfits.

Anybody can say anything... Many people say D-Company finances the movies of the Khans including Amir Khan... It's upto you if you want to believe it or not...

I have heard people saying Sriram sena gets funding from Con party leaders in Managlore.

here is A bhagat singh kranti sena Militant consulting with his political master :

CTToCkCUEAIWAo-.jpg

The man admitted to violently assaulting a 59 year old supreme court lawyer and had been arrested by delhi Police . Officers of the Special branch of delhi police say the group is on their watchlist of groups fomenting trouble ."responsible for escalating communal tension, the officer said."

Now this group is giving us sermons on tolerance and democracy :laugh:. You can't make this Sh!t cognitive dissonance up

How do they rationalize their violence ? All their targets are traitors and anti-nationals ; of course .

And if Dr.Ambedkar was alive today and had stated - "Hinduism is a veritable CHAMBER OF HORRORS" ;

he would have been asked to get lost to pakistan ; or perhaps he would have been assaulted and his face blackened by the Bhagat Singh kranti Sena in his  chambers.

More intolerance..its becoming too difficult to live in this country........i just asked my manager whether he can send me onsite..he said only Pakistan is available...i am thinking.....

Muslim fundamentalists target Kerala female journalist after she exposed abuse of children in a Madrasa

Journalist VP Rajeena became a target of online abuse after she shared a post on her Facebook page on her personal experience of studying in a Madrasa and how the instructor there abused children.

After this post, the abusers in large numbers questioned her motive and said that it was an attack on religion. There have been open threats on her Facebook page and also in her message box.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/india/muslim-fundamentalists-target-kerala-female-journalist-after-she-exposed-abuse-of-children-in-a-madrasa-1168936.html

Edited by bulbul

I support face blackening of any traitor who says anything in favour of Pakistan in Kashmir issue... Pakis might like it but you cannot expect patriotism for India from Pakis...

Problem is the moment you did something like that it will be branded as intolerance against minorities and real issue will be buried.