Do you support Donald trump?

Shivaji bhonsle

If i were an white american citizen, i see no reason why not to vote for trump.

White american who have no moral, ethics, principles, incites violence, divisiveness, racism sure they will vote for him. That is exactly why 65% of American public are against him. He has strong loyal core support of  white supremacists and few other gullible idiots. Aside from that he has the poorest negative ratings of all the candidates.  Not all white americans are stupids.

White american who have no moral, ethics, principles, incites violence, divisiveness, racism sure they will vote for him. That is exactly why 65% of American public are against him. He has strong loyal core support of  white supremacists and few other gullible idiots. Aside from that he has the poorest negative ratings of all the candidates.  Not all white americans are stupids.

the world needs rebalancing. With a non-Trump president, US public debt will increase to probably $25tn in 5 years.

If obama was good for last 8 yrs, Trump will also be good for next 4 if he is to get elected.

the world needs rebalancing. With a non-Voldemort president, US public debt will increase to probably $25tn in 5 years.

If obama was good for last 8 yrs, Voldemort will also be good for next 4 if he is to get elected.

No this guy will turn this into a third world country a  hell hole people will start practicing profiling, racism openly. What kind of a president would openly ask his followers to attack  protesters. Just follow his twitter.  He has poorer temperament than that of a 3 year old. He is fliflopping on issues like twice a day. He doesn't have anything as plan. Everything is an after thought. He is talking about giving unconstitutional orders. There are so many many reasons why this guy should not be anywhere near the white house. Also there is a big risk of people losing first amendment.  He is already talking about changing laws to make libel suits easier. Given the temperament of Trump there is no prize for guessing who the law is for. I don't want a president who would be writing angry tweets at the middle of the night just because he cannot handle criticism. He should just enjoy his inherited wealth and leave the country alone.

No this guy will turn this into a third world country a  hell hole people will start practicing profiling, racism openly. What kind of a president would openly ask his followers to attack  protesters. Just follow his twitter.  He has poorer temperament than that of a 3 year old. He is fliflopping on issues like twice a day. He doesn't have anything as plan. Everything is an after thought. He is talking about giving unconstitutional orders. There are so many many reasons why this guy should not be anywhere near the white house. Also there is a big risk of people losing first amendment.  He is already talking about changing laws to make libel suits easier. Given the temperament of Trump there is no prize for guessing who the law is for. I don't want a president who would be writing angry tweets at the middle of the night just because he cannot handle criticism. He should just enjoy his inherited wealth and leave the country alon

i am looking at a possible disruption in world order if Trump becomes prez. Why should Americans have all the world working for them as cheap labour when unofficial jobless rates there are as high as 25-30% and with so many people on welfare? 

Concerns against Trump may well prove to be blown out of proportion... He is a smart guy like Modi.

Edited by randomGuy

Little Marco Rubio dropped out. It will be very interesting if he supports Ted Cruz. Kasich has barely won anything but he is still hanging on. Lol.

Hillary Clinton just seems impossible to stop now. Looks like all the Bernie supporters, mostly college students just chilled out watching Netflix and didn't bother to go out and vote.

Going by the crowds, he should have been the favorite amongst Democrats.

i am looking at a possible disruption in world order if Voldemort becomes prez. Why should Americans have all the world working for them as cheap labour when unofficial jobless rates there are as high as 25-30% and with so many people on welfare? 

Concerns against Voldemort may well prove to be blown out of proportion... He is a smart guy like Modi.

I wrote a lengthy response.. but server was down .. didn't get published. Too boring to write about this circus clown again. He is a phony, imposter, opportunist, who will say anything to placate his blue collar work base (50% of his supporters have no college degree) . They are the reason he got to where he is.  This vulgar guy is an embarrassment to the whole country.  With so man young girls watching he is talking about his penis size on national television when he was given platform to talk about his policies. Lying ted, little marco, This guy is representing a party . Every time in every interviews he was pressed for specifics he came up with some of the dumbest ideas. He will be skewered by Hillary. 

Looks like American version of Modi(Trump) is having to face competition from American versions of Advani(Cruz) shivraj (rubio) and Raman Singh(kasich). ;)

Nice win in winner-takes-all Florida

Such a stupid post. Both have totally different background and their campaigns agenda are very different as well. Trump can be closely linked with Kejriwal, both are experts in demagogue and nautanki.

Yet the democratic frontrunner doesn't have the best interests for India. So between both of them, it's a simple decision from an indian prospective.

I wrote a lengthy response.. but server was down .. didn't get published. Too boring to write about this circus clown again. He is a phony, imposter, opportunist, who will say anything to placate his blue collar work base (50% of his supporters have no college degree) . They are the reason he got to where he is.  This vulgar guy is an embarrassment to the whole country.  With so man young girls watching he is talking about his penis size on national television when he was given platform to talk about his policies. Lying ted, little marco, This guy is representing a party . Every time in every interviews he was pressed for specifics he came up with some of the dumbest ideas. He will be skewered by Hillary. 

haha..right. Too boring to write same long post twice

The thing is, he can't directly say he will away some welfare from the unworthy people. He is very intelligent.  He will say what works - like about jobs to appeal to blue collar worker base.

From what we have seen in India, I think many would agree that most politicians are good for nothing. In USA as well, it could be similar. So Trump insulting them is not a problem IMO. It helps if some of  these politicians had smaller egos.

Now that Rubio is out, you won't see him calling little Rubio. He will treat him with respect. Modi also called Rahul, Kejriwal names during elections. Trump is smart.

Edited by randomGuy

Such a stupid post. Both have totally different background and their campaigns agenda are very different as well. Trump can be closely linked with Kejriwal, both are experts in demagogue and nautanki.

Yet the democratic frontrunner doesn't have the best interests for India. So between both of them, it's a simple decision from an indian prospective.

khujli is at opposite end of political spectrum to Trump, Modi

Edited by randomGuy

haha..right. Too boring to write same long post twice

The thing is, he can't directly say he will away some welfare from the unworthy people. He is very intelligent.  He will say what works - like about jobs to appeal to blue collar worker base.

From what we have seen in India, I think many would agree that most politicians are good for nothing. In USA as well, it could be similar. So Voldemort insulting them is not a problem IMO. It helps if some of  these politicians had smaller egos.

Now that Rubio is out, you won't see him calling little Rubio. He will treat him with respect. Modi also called Rahul, Kejriwal names during elections. Voldemort is smart.

Modi is far intelligent than this clown who inherited wealth and used his wealth make more wealth which you can do easily in a capitalistic country . Along the way bankrupted 4 companies and weasled his way out through loopholes.  Fact that you justify saying inflammatory , vulgar things is okay is shocking.  Yes he is making up stories to please the audience that we know. Building of wall and getting Mexico to pay, bringing apple to USA lol,  Forcing USA to make Televisions, Incredibly naive economic policy where in 10 years even with the "imaginary job creation " he claims country will add 12 trillion dollars debt, ignoring climate change, when asked about  foreign policy he said he would take advise from someone who is not even an adviser lol.  Yesterday  he said first person he would consult is himself. He boldly claimed  that he would go after terrorist and their families which is a war crime.When he was told military will not do anything illegal he said i will make them do. Then he backtracked . Stopping Japan from selling cars to US. Starting trade war with China/Mexico(in case if they don't pay for the wall). About H1B visa he flipflopped like 5 times. His answer to cuba issue would make Ben Carson proud. So ignorant. He was just using the word "deal" ilike 10 times in each sentence to answer anything. There are plenty of such bizarre radical changes he has suggested. Then his personality. One of the key thing to be a leader of country like US , is temperament, judgement. Trump lacks both. Infact his temperament is similar to that of a 5 year old. Middle of the night he would be tweeting about someone who criticised him somewhere.  It obviously would impair your judgement. If you become a president you are going to be skewered by liberal media. You are going to go after each and everyone? Think about how this monkey behaved right after Obama got elected.  He made a huge issue of Obama's birth certificate. Even after proof he was creating a scene. Later on he conceded. If someone had done the same to him he would have flipped absolutely and thrown temper tantrum. That is where his idea of making libel suits easier  come in . If he becomes president he could seriously hurt first amendment , free speech because he can't take criticisms.  Second sensitivity. This guy has zero compassion . It is all about himself. He is running for the republican. Least he could do is showing a bit of loyalty not attacking its former candidates . He embarrassed Bush (though i agree he should be). Romney, McCaine. McCaine is frankly an insensitive attack. "I like people those who don't get captured". If you look at it, Trump attacked republicans more than Democrats except may be Obama. Then he attacked mexicans with crude remarks despite the fact pretty much all the red necks use mexicans for all the cheap jobs. In all of my house repairs, minor to major mexicans were the one who did the job. They did efficiently. They all work under these Trumptards.  He managed to perpetuate a theory that illegal mexicans are the reason why most of the people are unemployed in US. Then muslim ban , watching mosques. America is a free country where anyone can practice anything without worrying about anything. One of the reason people come to this country. The kind of things that Obama is abused here won't fly in India. If it were done to Jayalalitha you will be arrested and they will beat the crap out of you. This is exactly why Trump is a scary candidate. If he openly encourages bigotry, racism immigrants will be targeted as they know there won't be any consequence. These guys are dumb enough not to know the difference between muslims, hindus, sardarjis. So it puts all South Asians under risk.  Socially, Economically, any way you look at it this guy is a disaster.  With such temperament and demeanor i would not want this guy to have access to missile launch codes.

Edited by vvvslaxman

Guys let us stop comparing this guy with Kejriwal, Modi. It is hard to find someone who talk irresponsibly yet gets so much support. I am really shocked some  Indians support him. May be because he hates muslims?  Is that the only reason?  It is a bit like how some Indians glorify Hitler like a hero. I know how racially divided this country is. Nobody will want to admit. I have seen it for the last 14 years right infront of my eyes. It exists. Profiling is there.Last thing you need is someone who indirectly supports KKK. It was a dark chapter in American history. Yes our politicians make political rhetorics. Gaffe is one thing. But saying it with intent is another thing. Most of the inflammatory things that Trump says, he doesn't take it back except where he finds it is unconstitutional.  America needs a sound educational system something which nobody really talked about on the republican side. They keep talking about jobs, economy, making the country having the strongest military. Not about health care or education. That is why Sanders created huge wave. Canada is often being made fun of by americans. According to a study canada is the 5th happiest country in the world. In America all we see is anger, hate which you would find a lot in capitalistic country where poor-rich divide is huge.  If Trump comes in that anger,hate will multiply . Lack of education is why they lose jobs to foreign guest workers.  Unless and until they focus on it, Indians/Chinese and other immigrants will continue to steal their high tech jobs. 

^1. the fear abt racism is unfounded. There is fear mongering going on I think. One or two bad incidents might be there. These stray incidents are also there since immigrants vote democrat. 

3.Muslim ban - I oppose. But it's America's right. Upto Muslims  to abandon Islam if they want to settle in USA if it's indeed banned.

3. Did he quote the $12tn figure- I think no? Total income or expenditure in the US budget is 3.x trillion dollars. He says he will lessen corporate and income tax. The deficit would be met by indirect taxes (service tax, import duties etc). But he won't tell at this point abt increasing the service tax. Just like that he will talk jobs but will not talk reducing welfare for the un-needy. He is smart. He infact talks slowly reducing the debt from the present $19tn levels. 

Who cares abt Romney? Did he have to come out of nowhere to put Trump down when in fact Trump supported him in the past?

Modi is far intelligent than this clown who inherited wealth and used his wealth make more wealth which you can do easily in a capitalistic country . Along the way bankrupted 4 companies and weasled his way out through loopholes.  Fact that you justify saying inflammatory , vulgar things is okay is shocking.  Yes he is making up stories to please the audience that we know. Building of wall and getting Mexico to pay, bringing apple to USA lol,  Forcing USA to make Televisions, Incredibly naive economic policy where in 10 years even with the "imaginary job creation " he claims country will add 12 trillion dollars debt, ignoring climate change, when asked about  foreign policy he said he would take advise from someone who is not even an adviser lol.  Yesterday  he said first person he would consult is himself. He boldly claimed  that he would go after terrorist and their families which is a war crime.When he was told military will not do anything illegal he said i will make them do. Then he backtracked . Stopping Japan from selling cars to US. Starting trade war with China/Mexico(in case if they don't pay for the wall). About H1B visa he flipflopped like 5 times. His answer to cuba issue would make Ben Carson proud. So ignorant. He was just using the word "deal" ilike 10 times in each sentence to answer anything. There are plenty of such bizarre radical changes he has suggested. Then his personality. One of the key thing to be a leader of country like US , is temperament, judgement. Trump lacks both. Infact his temperament is similar to that of a 5 year old. Middle of the night he would be tweeting about someone who criticised him somewhere.  It obviously would impair your judgement. If you become a president you are going to be skewered by liberal media. You are going to go after each and everyone? Think about how this monkey behaved right after Obama got elected.  He made a huge issue of Obama's birth certificate. Even after proof he was creating a scene. Later on he conceded. If someone had done the same to him he would have flipped absolutely and thrown temper tantrum. That is where his idea of making libel suits easier  come in . If he becomes president he could seriously hurt first amendment , free speech because he can't take criticisms.  Second sensitivity. This guy has zero compassion . It is all about himself. He is running for the republican. Least he could do is showing a bit of loyalty not attacking its former candidates . He embarrassed Bush (though i agree he should be). Romney, McCaine. McCaine is frankly an insensitive attack. "I like people those who don't get captured". If you look at it, Trump attacked republicans more than Democrats except may be Obama. Then he attacked mexicans with crude remarks despite the fact pretty much all the red necks use mexicans for all the cheap jobs. In all of my house repairs, minor to major mexicans were the one who did the job. They did efficiently. They all work under these Trumptards.  He managed to perpetuate a theory that illegal mexicans are the reason why most of the people are unemployed in US. Then muslim ban , watching mosques. America is a free country where anyone can practice anything without worrying about anything. One of the reason people come to this country. The kind of things that Obama is abused here won't fly in India. If it were done to Jayalalitha you will be arrested and they will beat the crap out of you. This is exactly why Trump is a scary candidate. If he openly encourages bigotry, racism immigrants will be targeted as they know there won't be any consequence. These guys are dumb enough not to know the difference between muslims, hindus, sardarjis. So it puts all South Asians under risk.  Socially, Economically, any way you look at it this guy is a disaster.  With such temperament and demeanor i would not want this guy to have access to missile launch codes.

I think the bolded part in your post is a scary thing for Indians who are usually a peaceful community all over the world. Although Trump likes indian students, his supporters wouldn't care much, or have much knowledge in knowing the difference between Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims. I agree, its a scary situation for us if he gets elected.

Edited by Shivaji bhonsle

^1. the fear abt racism is unfounded. There is fear mongering going on I think. One or two bad incidents might be there. These stray incidents are also there since immigrants vote democrat. 

3.Muslim ban - I oppose. But it's America's right. Upto Muslims  to abandon Islam if they want to settle in USA if it's indeed banned.

3. Did he quote the $12tn figure- I think no? Total income or expenditure in the US budget is 3.x trillion dollars. He says he will lessen corporate and income tax. The deficit would be met by indirect taxes (service tax, import duties etc). But he won't tell at this point abt increasing the service tax. Just like that he will talk jobs but will not talk reducing welfare for the un-needy. He is smart. He infact talks slowly reducing the debt from the present $19tn levels. 

Who cares abt Romney? Did he have to come out of nowhere to put Voldemort down when in fact Voldemort supported him in the past?

Disagree. Racism is deep rooted in place where i live . The length to which they go to practice would be mind boggling. Metrolink was not expanded to some area deliberately like the places where i live. Metro link is predominantly used by blacks. So whites made sure metrolink was not expanded to some areas like the place i live where i see predominantly republican whites live. They had to expand the bus service to the areas where blacks live. They have prevented many parts of cities from getting metrolink service because of fear of blacks occupying the area.  In one of the biggest park in the united states that  we have they have facility for all sports except basketball. Reason was deliberate again. Cops are blatantly biased against blacks. It is too risky to live as a black. You have make sure you don't get pulled over after certain time. You could get shot or arrested possibly for nothing.  There are many incidents. It is one of the most racist city in the america . Period. With Trump at the helm this is going to get worse. He encourages violence , he is giving free hand to police that would include profiling. Basically they cannot wait for an authoritarian to take over the country. That is why there is lot at stake.  

No . America is one country that was built on immigrants. Every single guy except the native indians are here because of immigration. Their country's success owe it to immigration. Lot of muslims do take part in the war for America. Manymany successful muslim doctors from India are around here leading a successful career. Banning people based on what religion they follow is an outrageously bad precedent. That is not what America stands for. 

He was asked about specifics in the debate repeatedly. He talked about getting rid of department of education, department of environment protection.. etc.. Chris wallace shot back at him even after removing all those departments he said he would , it still would not add up. He kept going to his talk about "deals" and gloats how he leads the poll so he must be good. He just tapped into the anger/ fear of public in a most dangerous way. That is why the off the record  tape with NY times needs to be released. He double talks, goes back and forth on his plan, no details. Sorry i cannot consider that as smartness.

^^^ VVS, I am yet to see him make a racist comment against anyone.

I think the racial profiling he talked about was that San berdino shooting case where two fanatics shot people and people knew about what was going on in their apartment but they still didn't report it because they were afraid of racial profiling.

^^^ VVS, I am yet to see him make a racist comment against anyone.

I think the racial profiling he talked about was that San berdino shooting case where two fanatics shot people and people knew about what was going on in their apartment but they still didn't report it because they were afraid of racial profiling.

Mexican is a combination of latino, spaniards many races. It is like attacking all the races. What he said about muslim is religious profiling.