'Dark-skinned' wife gets email talaq

bulbul

Yes.  Do you just abandon someone you married?  The mature thing to do is to support her, but ask the in-laws to pitch in some for her treatments.  It is ridiculously inhumane to simply kick her out when what she needs is someone to help her.  

What if she was diagnosed a day after the wedding?  Surely, he'd be obligated then.  I don't see the difference.  

Why ? Is marriage so sacred? The way in India arrange marriages happen with lies from both sides there is nothing wrong if one side told very big lie. Everybody don't have heart of mother teresa.

there are lot of women these days who return  Baraat or leave their husband if big lie is told and they are celebrated as modern new age women.The argument of  before and after marriage is equally applicable on them so why men are obliged to support a woman who was married with a lie ?

Why ? Is marriage so sacred? The way in India arrange marriages happen with lies from both sides there is nothing wrong if one side told very big lie. Everybody don't have heart of mother teresa.

there are lot of women these days who return  Baraat or leave their husband if big lie is told and they are celebrated as modern new age women.The argument of  before and after marriage is equally applicable on them so why men are obliged to support a woman who was married with a lie ?

So, two wrongs somehow make a right?  Nice try.  

So, two wrongs somehow make a right?  Nice try.  

What nice try ,First allow dating for 1 year before marriage for Indian couples and then say  they should not break the marriage. You know this is one of biggest problem of India apne ghar kaa beta beti kaisa bhee ho bas chep do dusre ko kyon ki marriage todna to  galat hai.I support both men and  women married with a lie about  the other person has physical or mental problem irresponsible ,alcholic etc to break the marriage .

What nice try ,First allow dating for 1 year before marriage for Indian couples and then say  they should not break the marriage. You know this is one of biggest problem of India apne ghar kaa beta beti kaisa bhee ho bas chep do dusre ko kyon ki marriage todna to  galat hai.I support both men and  women married with a lie about  the other person has physical or mental problem irresponsible ,alcholic etc to break the marriage .

So, the parents did not disclose her illness.  She was likely not allowed to speak to him before marriage.  He married her, so now dump her?  With the information available, I really don't see what her fault is.  If you married someone, you make a commitment.  You seem like the kind of guy who'd probably dump her if she got "physical problem" an hour after the wedding.

I do agree that her parents bear some responsibility, and must do whatever they can to help with the treatment.  

Edited by Moth2Flame

So, the parents did not disclose her illness.  She was likely not allowed to speak to him before marriage.  He married her, so now dump her?  With the information available, I really don't see what her fault is.  If you married someone, you make a commitment.  You seem like the kind of guy who'd probably dump her if she got "physical problem" an hour after the wedding.

I do agree that her parents bear some responsibility, and must do whatever they can to help with the treatment.  

Why can't you see her fault , If she wanted to start relationship on the basis of truth then she should had told him about her illness, she is also a silent partner in crime .Anyway looks like you support traditional Indian mentality that by hook or crook get your son or daughter married.

Also what about the cases where irresponsible sons are married with by parents by telling how their sons are earning so much money and only after marriage  woman discover that he is earning nothing or very few. these type of cases are found plenty compared to above and woman suffer the most when she knows the truth

If younger generation of India wants change then they have to be part of it. Its not like as long tradition helps you then you are O.K with it  but the minute it is against you then you start blaming.If parents are arranging your match by deceiving someone then its your duty to tell him/her about the truth O/W you are part of crime.