Which other teams do you like?

How ironic that you are a british citizen and you call England a gora team. Sums the state of our great country up really. It's people like you who do nothing to help the immigration problem!!!:omg:
Couldn't care less what any English person thinks. When the NF march past my workplace I don't feel very British at all.
Couldn't care less what any English person thinks. When the NF march past my workplace I don't feel very British at all.
So because of an idiotic minority you 'couldn't care less' what any English person thinks. One question please? Do you possess a British passport? And by the way how do you think when the 'fanatics' at Finsbury Park Mosque spew their hatred toward any 'infidel' nation:confused: 'National Front', now there's a name that hasn't cropped up for a while.
So because of an idiotic minority you 'couldn't care less' what any English person thinks. One question please? Do you possess a British passport? And by the way how do you think when the 'fanatics' at Finsbury Park Mosque spew their hatred toward any 'infidel' nation:confused: 'National Front', now there's a name that hasn't cropped up for a while.
Added to ignore list.
I don't have to justify myself to you.