Which other teams do you like?

for me it's Bangladesh (have to' date=' am Bengali), the West Indies and Sri Lanka in no particular order. Don't really like the gora teams especially not England or......ugh...the Australians. I know this is blasphemy around these parts but I don't mind Pakistan either.[/quote'] How ironic that you are a british citizen and you call England a gora team. Sums the state of our great country up really. It's people like you who do nothing to help the immigration problem!!!:omg:

I like Pakistan only, other than India. I dunno why, but i dislike the Eng the most. I always tend to support the team playing against them. I dont like the Australians per say, but i have a lot of admiration and respect for them. I know it takes a lot of foresight, planning, talent, hardwork and discipline to dominate a world sport like they have done for the last decade.

Sri Lanka, mainly because of copious amounts of awesome emanating from Kumar Sangakkara. After than West Indies, just because they are always the underdog in my mind. Then India, because of the refreshingly determined attitude they have shown recently. I hate Australia with a passion, but it's more jealousy than anything else. It just seems like they're they only ones who have figured things out.

england is a treat 2 watch when ian bell, micheal vaughan r at d crease, with peterson n collingwood 2 follow, its amazing south africa is also a team which plays tough n competitive cricket each player from smith, gibbs to kallis has its own style andre nel brings an entertaining element 2 d team

england is a treat 2 watch when ian bell, micheal vaughan r at d crease, with peterson n collingwood 2 follow, its amazing south africa is also a team which plays tough n competitive cricket each player from smith, gibbs to kallis has its own style andre nel brings an entertaining element 2 d team
At last an 'in vogue' non England hater.:two_thumbs_up: