ICF WT20 2016 Fantasy League

LKC's kelthe Qualifier.. Kings direct Main Tour kethe hai

Tu LKC hoi LKC he LKC rahega:hysterical:

205bbpe.png

Great to be back at the top of the table, hope it stays that way till the end of the tournament! B->

Kya hua Shraddha jee? Aap toh aas paas bhi nazaar nahi arahi ho! :hysterical:

:cantstop: tu tho LKC ka LKC bana re

Inta buri tarah se haar raha hai

tum dono aur baaki ke sab bhi aaj dekho be kaisi watt lagata hu tum sab ki  :whack:

tum dono aur baaki ke sab bhi aaj dekho be kaisi watt lagata hu tum sab ki  :whack:

Haha tum sirf baate hi karsakti ho, asal pe kuch nahi, kon kis ko watt laga raha hai woh toh saaf dikhai de raha hai, udhar se main tum saab ki out of reach chala ja chuka hu, already in the global top 100 and 300+ ahead of the 2nd team in ICF baby, catch me if you can! :whack3::giggle::giggle::dance::dance:

fay4rb.png

Edited by Razi

Haha tum sirf baate hi karsakti ho, asal pe kuch nahi, kon kis ko watt laga raha hai woh toh saaf dikhai de raha hai, udhar se main tum saab ki out of reach chala ja chuka hu, already in the global top 100 and 300+ ahead of the 2nd team in ICF baby, catch me if you can! :whack3::giggle::giggle::dance::dance:

fay4rb.png

Congrats. I guess first time we have a padosi leader. Good to see padosis participating actively with us in FL. :cheer: 

I know there is just 1% chance of this happening but Just a hypothetical question: What if Oman somehow beat BD? Will you still continue playing in FL? 

Edited by sscomp32

Congrats. I guess first time we have a padosi leader. Good to see padosis participating actively with us in FL. :cheer: 

I know there is just 1% chance of this happening but Just a hypothetical question: What if Oman somehow beat BD? Will you still continue playing in FL? 

This is not the first time bro, I've been participating in ICF FLs for ICC tournaments in the last couple of years and although I didn't win it in the end for few points but I was leading the table most of the times in those leagues, I remember I even got huge ICF price money for coming 2nd/3rd in the last WC 2015. But this time it is quite disappointing to see the number of participants in the ICF league, it was much more fun in previous editions with a lot more teams and good friendly banters.

Regarding Bangladesh-Oman match I don't think they even have 1% chance unless it is a curtailed 5-10 overs match where anything can happen. And if the match is totally abandoned, then we'll be through due to NRR.

The biggest advantage this FL has is the unlimited subs rule and phase distribution. 

Otherwise some players who get lucky with few picks and score huge with less subs usage take a huge lead and its impossible to catch. Also i hate those who save their subs to last and use very less in start. It feels like someone overtakes you just when you are gonna cross the line. :winky:

Now with these phase rule there is no point saving subs and this visible advantage is gone. :dance: