ICF WT20 2016 Fantasy League

The biggest advantage this FL has is the unlimited subs rule and phase distribution.

Otherwise some players who get lucky with few picks and score huge with less subs usage take a huge lead and its impossible to catch. Also i hate those who save their subs to last and use very less in start. It feels like someone overtakes you just when you are gonna cross the line. :winky:

Now with these phase rule there is no point saving subs and this visible advantage is gone. :dance:

kya bakwaas rule hai yaar ye  :mad:

jab tournament ek hai to use phases me divide karne ki kya zaroorat hai  :facepalm:

jisne bhi ye rule ka idea diya hai aur jisne bhi ise approve kiya hai o sab ke sab CHIT hai CHIT  :whack:

Didn't make a single sub in the 1st phase thinkin that subs will carry forward. Didn't care to read the rules :((

yaar tu studies per dhyan de, ye game mat khel.

exams ke baad phir IPL SS me part lena yaar  :two_thumbs_up:

abhi mat khel.

Strike remove Leo from our league  :orderorder:

Also i hate those who save their subs to last and use very less in start. It feels like someone overtakes you just when you are gonna cross the line. :winky:

Now with these phase rule there is no point saving subs and this visible advantage is gone. :dance:

Lol you make it sound like we (zakk & me mostly) are taking some unfair advantage :hysterical:

All of us are given the exact same number of subs at the beginning.

You/Others choose to use your subs early to get off to jet-powered start (Jayasuriya/Kalu opening) and then later slowdown during the end (Mahanama/Tillekaratne in slog).

We choose to save subs in the beginning (Amla/Smith opening) and then later finish with big bang (ABDV/Miller in slog).

Both methods are perfectly valid. If you are getting overtaken in the end, it is only because the start was not good enough to take you through. And personally I like second option since it gives a little time to understand the pitches, form players and capitalize on key matches.

Edited by Scarface

Lol you make it sound like we (zakk & me mostly) are taking some unfair advantage :hysterical:

All of us are given the exact same number of subs at the beginning.

You/Others choose to use your subs early to get off to jet-powered start (Jayasuriya/Kalu opening) and then later slowdown during the end (Mahanama/Tillekaratne in slog).

We choose to save subs in the beginning (Amla/Smith opening) and then later finish with big bang (ABDV/Miller in slog).

Both methods are perfectly valid. If you are getting overtaken in the end, it is only because the start was not good enough to take you through. And personally I like second option since it gives a little time to understand the pitches, form players and capitalize on key matches.

scarry kya sahi se explain kiya hai tune to  :cantstop: