Ranadeb Bose - A very good bowler in making!

Chaos

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Ranadeb Bose - A very good bowler in making! he sounds acurate only if he could add a yard of pace he actually will become like Jillespie

Re: Ranadeb Bose - A very good bowler in making!

Read that, he didnt bowl a NO-BALL in 11000 balls he bowled!!!!
Wow.. that's an achievement surely. Great discpline. Doesn't look overtly impressive but he did trouble Tendulkar a bit. Tendulkar couldn't read the ball was dipping in or going away and padded to a ball that was swinging in. Luckily enough the ball was climing and also was going down otherwise Tendulkar looked a bit puzzled. I think with that kind of record he will get in the team sooner than later.

Re: Ranadeb Bose - A very good bowler in making! tends to get extra bit of bounce..can move both ways...way he set up Wilkin Mota in first innings was class bowling....his height and accuracy are biggest asset...if you look at McGrath..what are his assests? accuracy and height.... how old is he??

I think he is Gillespie in Disguise
What similarities did you find apart from run-up or rather the start of the run-up and get-up? Gillespie was class and it is sad for cricket that he lost form so early! Bose will be successful in the domestic circuit but will be smashed in tests. And wickets in domestic cricket haven't been dead this year. Almost all the wickets were green tops and they tuned into batting beauties by day 3 and so on!

I think he is Gillespie in Disguise
What similarities did you find apart from run-up or rather the start of the run-up and get-up? Gillespie was class and it is sad for cricket that he lost form so early! Bose will be successful in the domestic circuit but will be smashed in tests. And wickets in domestic cricket haven't been dead this year. Almost all the wickets were green tops and they tuned into batting beauties by day 3 and so on!

Re: Ranadeb Bose - A very good bowler in making! Yeah but he did people out on day 3 batting beauties and that too a bulk of pretty decent batsmen. Mubai and Hyderabad both were dismissed on day 3. He will get murdered in the ODIs but test is a different proposition i guess. Relentless accuracy for 20-30 odd overs. Was the wicket kepper standing up to him btw ?