ICF Premier League (Fantasy) 2016

sourab10forever

1 hour ago, sourab10forever said:

@sscomp32 6 subs left :woot:

Did you start with 15 less than other?

Naah. I play like that. If it pays off i will be on top with a heavy lead. Will lose if it doesn't pay off. 

You live by the sword you die by the sword. 

6 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Naah. I play like that. If it pays off i will be on top with a heavy lead. Will lose if it doesn't pay off. 

You live by the sword you die by the sword. 

But you now have almost no chance of Finishing in top 10 unless some absolutely brilliant selections from the rest of the 6 subs.

At least with subs in hand you know what you need to do and also you at least have some hope of doing good. That's my way to look at it.Its just like a run chase in cricket. Runs on the board is good but this is a flat track and even 200 is chaseable

15 minutes ago, Viper said:

mere pura ke pura subs fail 

Uttapa , hack yusuf and yadav..

:(( will be close

aaj pahli baar fail huwa kya?

mera to roz ka hai :hitler:

saala jab bhi jisko leta hu fail hi jata hai aur jab use nikaldeta hu to wahi player wapas se dhamaal karta hai :cantstop:

3 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

Zakk you better make some Punjab guy your captain...panauti :whack3:

Please yaar...understand kiya kar 

aaj to mera pura zor RCB per hi hoga :aha:

aur waise bhi unhe koi bhi jinx nahi karsakta :aha:

Kohli has been truely magnificant so far and he again showed his class yesterday. Truely a gem of an innings and literally blew away the punjab bowlers left right and center!

BTW guys, I came across this new cricket App on the Google play store that gives really quick scores and is really light as well. 

You guys can download it from here - goo.gl/gV9mJy  and the great part is that it is only 5.5 MB in size.

7 minutes ago, Viper said:

:laugh1: Won My 1st T20 series - Fluke

Doing well at Top in 2 months IPL series - Fluke

Tu 2016 me kya zeeta bhe LKC ke siva bol :facepalm: EXP bhe nahi use kar payi 

AFTER Seeing SRH  qualify ,you leading in IPL FL is not astonishing at all..there is a phrase you must have heard "Bhagwan meherban to Ghada bhi Pehelwan" . You are the ICF edition of this...

Edited by sourab10forever