Chinnasamy pitch is a disgrace

maniac

Just now, maniac said:

Looks like a trend....RCB fans weak with geography??? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Orissa shares a border with andhra not the newly formed state of telangana 

Andhra/Telangana who caresjust throw somewhere.....

Just now, bulbul said:

Andhra/Telangana who caresjust throw somewhere.....

So you are saying Oriya people are worthless and throw them anywhere....wow just wow I thought you were an indian first.....really disappointed :((

1 minute ago, maniac said:

I thought Bulbul was a nationalist like me.....the comments are a disgrace just like chinnu stadium.... :hitler:  

I am not regional fundamentalist like you..people like you are the reason this country struggles....:facepalm: 

3 minutes ago, Debutant said:

Wow, what an electric atmosphere in the best stadium in India :hatsoff: Crowd cheering RCB so loudly that even the sound of the commentators is difficult to hear  

i increase the volume on tv sometimes to

mute external noises....feels very loud in my living room

1 minute ago, bulbul said:

more to do with poor captaincy :facepalm: 

Part of ...it but Shamsi really??? Might as well play another overseas batsman....local indian bowler cannot be worse.

but seriously the stadium is a graveyard for bowlers

Just now, maniac said:

Part of ...it but Shamsi really??? Might as well play another overseas batsman....local indian bowler cannot be worse.

but seriously the stadium is a graveyard for bowlers

Not part..people all blame bowlers but very less scrutiny on Kohli captaincy because of his golden boy image for country..this is 3rd time in 4 years we are out of playoffs under him :facepalm: 

People come to watch 4s and 6s and Chinnaswamy provides that to spectators. If you want to watch boring slow matches then go watch tests :finger:  There is a reason matches in Chinnaswamy are the most watched and that is why the final is being played here :dance:

3 minutes ago, Debutant said:

People come to watch 4s and 6s and Chinnaswamy provides that to spectators. If you want to watch boring slow matches then go watch tests :finger:  There is a reason matches in Chinnaswamy are the most watched and that is why the final is being played here :dance:

Final being played there because in a small seating stadium ,normally by regular measure what you consider a small crowd in most stadiums  looks enormous.

this is a brilliant marketing strategy if u want to sell Ipl as a global brand....BCCI :hatsoff: