Who here agrees with me on this ?

Ram

Rameez Raja : India :: Mark Nicholas : Australia. Yes, As much as Rameez seemed to give up his pakistani identity when he talked about India, Nicholas seems in unadulterated love with the Australian team. The irritating thing with that is, even the most common-place occurrence such a Ponting cover-drive or a Hayden straight drive, gets Nicholas to dish out the most dramatic of adjectives, like as though no one has ever cover driven like that before or since. Rather than commentate on the match, which is what his job his, he is ALWAYS singing hymns on the greatness of the Aus team. Its getting a bit boring actually.

Rameez Raja : India :: Mark Nicholas : Australia. Yes, As much as Rameez seemed to give up his pakistani identity when he talked about India, Nicholas seems in unadulterated love with the Australian team. The irritating thing with that is, even the most common-place occurrence such a Ponting cover-drive or a Hayden straight drive, gets Nicholas to dish out the most dramatic of adjectives, like as though no one has ever cover driven like that before or since. Rather than commentate on the match, which is what his job his, he is ALWAYS singing hymns on the greatness of the Aus team. Its getting a bit boring actually.
It is annoying, but let's face it Australia are the best team in the world by a country mile. I've said before I don't like watching Australia as they're too clinical. They don't seem to have the passion that the Subcontinental teams or the Windies do. Plus I'm sick of seeing them win, ALL the time. What makes them so bloody good? Some team needs to teach them a lesson really quickly.

Both are extremely irritating, sycophantic and often clueless gits. Both also make part of me want to reach for a hard, sharp object that can inflict incredible pain when their image comes up on my screen. But Rameez doesn't come off as pro-India as much as Nicho comes off as pro-Aus. That's not why I dislike the guy though - just have very little time for his commentary. Can't stand either though. Salil, Listening to Gavaskar on commentary right now, and very grateful for Star Cricket. [Pro-Aussie comms aren't always bad... Bill Lawry is a fn legend. Nicho's just rubbish.]

It is annoying' date=' but let's face it Australia are the best team in the world by a country mile. I've said before I don't like watching Australia as they're too clinical. They don't seem to have the passion that the Subcontinental teams or the Windies do. Plus I'm sick of seeing them win, ALL the time. What makes them so bloody good? Some team needs to teach them a lesson really quickly.[/quote'] And just what lesson do they need to be taught ? You've just written, "let's face it Australia are the best team in the world by a country mile."
And just what lesson do they need to be taught ? You've just written, "let's face it Australia are the best team in the world by a country mile."
I just want somebody to beat them that's all. I think it's bad for any sport when one team / individual is so totally and utterly dominant eg. Schumacher for a while in F1, Sampras in Tennis (and now Federer).