Video: The Blunders of this game

Rajiv

..and how teams get away These 2 Decisions cost India only 145 runs. its OK folks, its only happened for the 100th time So this 376 should have technically been 231/7

03JmZ_Gsa1A 6sBToU9f5FQ

If I remember correctly that nick off IS was when australia were on 190-odd. So we could have potentially got them out for 250. I doubt that a Lee-Hogg partnership would have been as effective as Symonds-Hogg was.

Rajeev, as much as i really appreciate you putting up your videos, i simply couldnt understand one thing

These 2 Decisions cost India only 145 runs. its OK folks, its only happened for the 100th time So this 376 should have technically been 231/7
If you really meant this, then i would like to ask you, what kind of simplistic math is this ? This isnt some trigonometric problem, for you to make allowances with numbers. This is real life cricket, anything can happen here.
Rajeev, as much as i really appreciate you putting up your videos, i simply couldnt understand one thing If you really meant this, then i would like to ask you, what kind of simplistic math is this ? This isnt some trigonometric problem, for you to make allowances with numbers. This is real life cricket, anything can happen here.
You don't need to go that far, I am offering grade 1 math
Rajeev, as much as i really appreciate you putting up your videos, i simply couldnt understand one thing If you really meant this, then i would like to ask you, what kind of simplistic math is this ? This isnt some trigonometric problem, for you to make allowances with numbers. This is real life cricket, anything can happen here.
Yes, OZs could've been bundled under 200 runs as well.

The stumping even I could see he was OUT after the first viewing - never mind x number of replays the 3rd umpire had. This is a simple case of official CHEATING & in Bucknor's case - he doesn't like India - end of story. Bucknor should never be near a cricket field & especially when India are playing. :((

Even the mistakes made by the two on-field umpires are explainable, but how on earth did the 3rd umpire give that Symmonds stumping as not out ? He had access to everything the on-field umpires didnt have - Slo-mo replays, different angles and yet he made a mistake. The umpires in this match are like a Golf Handicap handed to Aus, or starting a 100 m race with the Aus, with them already 40 m ahead of you.