'Pokémon GO' - What is this new craze?

Nova

31 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Ok i am a little confused to thought of asking. How many times can we use to a pokestop for items? 

Daily or once/limited amount of times?

As many times as you want. you can re-use the same ones every 5 minutes. But only until your items are filled. Then you need to remove some items.

6 minutes ago, laaloo said:

As many times as you want. you can re-use the same ones every 5 minutes. But only until your items are filled. Then you need to remove some items.

Oh great. Lets hope the pokestops actually give me something. :) Since i was in a geo blocked area i am still not sure old ones will work or not .

Screenshot_20161215-184512.png

After working out at the gym, I went around the neighborhood and took out 4 gyms for 40 coins and 2000 stardust. I hate when people occupy the gyms for days. They're probably going to kick me out within the hour even in this cold ass weather. 

Edited by laaloo

On 12/16/2016 at 6:43 AM, laaloo said:

Screenshot_20161215-184512.png

After working out at the gym, I went around the neighborhood and took out 4 gyms for 40 coins and 2000 stardust. I hate when people occupy the gyms for days. They're probably going to kick me out within the hour even in this cold ass weather. 

What do ypu buy with the coins? So far I have only bought incubators.

34 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

What do ypu buy with the coins? So far I have only bought incubators.

I only buy storage for now. Pokemon and items storage. I would love to buy incubators but im not spending any real money on it yet. It's like -20 degrees here. I wont be using incubators anyways for a while. I will buy them in the summer again as long as my phone doesnt get killed from overheating.

Edited by laaloo