Brett Lee 50 - why are we still addicted to watching/following the match?

fineleg

Umpiring is horrible, our own players are demoralized and underperforming, Aussies are rubbing it in. Why in the world are we (myself included) addicted to following the match? Dunno, but we will, I suppose :D I guess even for the most pessimistic, there is still some glimmer of hope that our batting will do well *sigh* Such is hope!

Why in the world are we (myself included) addicted to following the match? Dunno, but we will, I suppose :D I guess even for the most pessimistic, there is still some glimmer of hope that our batting will do well *sigh* Such is hope!
Finey, does it occur to you some people like watching cricket because they like cricket ? :regular_smile:
Sure, I understand that mate. I felt for Indian fans yesterday as I feel for any team's fans when they are on the wrong end of the stick with umpiring decisions.
Donny, Unfortunately your posts yesterday did not reflect this sentiment of yours, and made posters get irritated. Why did you not clarify this yesterday instead of repeatedly saying umpire is right!?
Guest HariSampath
Sure, I understand that mate. I felt for Indian fans yesterday as I feel for any team's fans when they are on the wrong end of the stick with umpiring decisions.
not wrong end of the stick mate...stick is up the wrong end:angry_smile:
Damn, you're more compassionate than the Buddha. WOW :((:((:((:(( Oops, sorry I forgot, the score card doesn't show all that understanding, so go f..........................f