ICF Fantasy Hub 2016

ICF FANTASY HUB 2017  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a ICF FANTASY HUB 2017 ? If yes, would you like any changes to the current system(post it or PM me)? Also do post your feedback for this year's FH (only players).

Lost Interest man the way they are losing.. i just left it :((

Don't give a shit anymore.. One more match there 

I ll be back :hatsoff:

Hota hai, not to worry. We have a chicken who leaves every time he sees he cant win. :giggle:

For around 1+ year whoever i selected captain failed, it got to such a point that i intentionally selected a player captain so that i could make him fail. Except steven smith no player escaped my wrath, not even the great ABD. :cantstop: Now it does not happen but still i never make an indian captain. 

Hota hai, not to worry. We have a chicken who leaves every time he sees he cant win. :giggle:

For around 1+ year whoever i selected captain failed, it got to such a point that i intentionally selected a player captain so that i could make him fail. Except steven smith no player escaped my wrath, not even the great ABD. :cantstop: Now it does not happen but still i never make an indian captain. 

Ek pure series Dhoni ko captain banado plz:pray:

Shayad woh injure hoke hamesha ke liye retire ho jaye:dance:

Accha kiya...LKC ka 1 point toh milega.

What a rubbish rule. You will lose the best player in the competition if this rule stays. Final ultimatum. Now all your midtable Scaraface's and FI's will push for that point because they won't be finishing in top 3. End of the year they will be ahead of people who consistently finish mid table like yourself.

Should encourage people to avoid it not get it.

Like I said, keep the rule and lose the greatest or adapt.

Edited by India-KXIP fan

What a rubbish rule. You will lose the best player in the competition if this rule stays. Final ultimatum. Now all your midtable Scaraface's and FI's will push for that point because they won't be finishing in top 3. End of the year they will be ahead of people who consistently finish mid table like yourself.

Should encourage people to avoid it not get it.

Like I said, keep the rule and lose the greatest or adapt.

kya backwaas hai..

If you are participating in this tournament means you should at least be able to finish among  top 3 at least once.So 1 point won't make a diffrence.And at the end only top 3 count...LKC is only for fun.

This rule is a laughing stock. So 2 people win 3 titles in a year. Both earning equal points. One has an LKC. So rather than that guy losing points at the end of 2016 he's crowned the champion BECAUSE of the LKC?

Flawed method is flawed. Every point counts! :hysterical:

Even negative 50 points or negative anything. But certainly not 0 points or +1 point.

Edited by India-KXIP fan