Terror attack at Army headquarters in Jammu and Kashmir's Uri, near Line of Control; intense firing underway

Malcolm Merlyn

5 hours ago, Asim said:

This was bound to happen after all those non-stop indian army brutal activities against innocent Kashmiris...

What brutal activities ? When curfew is declared, you have no right to be on the streets. Breaking the law en masse is still breaking the law and the consequences for that are your personal responsibility, not to be blamed on the security forces.

17 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

why we need to send someone ? we have nothing to do with it.

its India's Internal matter becoz that was home-grown attack.

but if you plan to go for surgical strikes thn you are most welcome. 

Your terrorist nation has been sending terrorists for the last 30 years into Kashmir and now you wonder why you need to ?!

This was not a home grown attack - home grown attackers do not get incendiary grenades, unless they have the help of the terrorist state of Pakistan.

10 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

2 cent mercenaries dont deserve that.When something is burning you dont put your hand in,just pour petrol.

as i said before. dont play with fire. 

10 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

Those who don't have the courage to take on an a capable army will only send mercenaries. @KeyboardWarrior

and as i said before, why dont you send ur capable army now ? any problem ? 

You guys suck when it comes to intellect.

yeah,but atleast not when electing an emotional PM.  who made fool 1.2 Billion Indians with his 56"inch chest. 

58 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

same old post and same old story. its not even funny anymore.

what ways ? Wet dream of failed attempt on Balochistan? karachi ? 

and we dont know anything about Assam/West Bangal etc. right ? 

Okay...

Balchoistan is just getting started. You reap what you sow. We have more resources, all your neighbors except China hates you and our effort to make Baluchistan independent has Iranian and Afghan support as well. Since you guys understand no other language, we will do in Baluchistan what you have been doing in Kashmir for 30 years.

1 minute ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

yeah,but atleast not when electing an emotional PM.  who made fool 1.2 Billion Indians with his 56"inch chest. 

You don't even have the chance to elect in your jokecracy. Again, who we elect is our internal matter and a rogue nation need not poke its nose. 

2 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Oh, so you have fire. Aren't you really ashamed that on a day when human lives were lost, you are ranting here? Are you a human first of all?

3 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Your country is a rogue nation with a nothing economy. Be happy that you are not being attacked when you are already in a dilapidated state.

10 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Balchoistan is just getting started. You reap what you sow. We have more resources, all your neighbors except China hates you and our effort to make Baluchistan independent has Iranian and Afghan support as well. Since you guys understand no other language, we will do in Baluchistan what you have been doing in Kashmir for 30 years.

here comes the saviour of ICF, without you what Indians ICFers gonna do ? 

i think you are not update regarding balochistan issue,

BTW the Balochistan issue is as good as dead. so Goodluck with that. 

8 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

here comes the saviour of ICF, without you what Indians ICFers gonna do ? 

i think you are not update regarding balochistan issue,

BTW the Balochistan issue is as good as dead. so Goodluck with that. 

What makes you think its as good as dead ? We have plenty of evidence that Baluchistan people are not happy with your Punjabi-Pashtun domination state of Pakistan. We can keep funneling money and help towards them, you can keep stamping them out. Like we do in Kashmir with your meddling. These things peter out for a couple of years, then pop up again in a couple of years. You guys should know the cycle, so I am surprised you can be naive enough to think it is a dead issue, when Baloch leaders not in the pay of Pakistani military are welcoming the attention India is giving them.

Oh, so you have fire. Aren't you really ashamed that on a day when human lives were lost, you are ranting here? Are you a human first of all?

Your country is a rogue nation with a nothing economy. Be happy that you are not being attacked when you are already in a dilapidated state.

why gt offended ? 

its your own home-grown problem. solve it first. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

What makes you think its as good as dead ? We have plenty of evidence that Baluchistan people are not happy with your Punjabi-Pashtun domination state of Pakistan. We can keep funneling money and help towards them, you can keep stamping them out. Like we do in Kashmir with your meddling. These things peter out for a couple of years, then pop up again in a couple of years. You guys should know the cycle, so I am surprised you can be naive enough to think it is a dead issue, when Baloch leaders not in the pay of Pakistani military are welcoming the attention India is giving them.

as i said before, Goodluck with Balochistan issue. Even if you go to UN with hue and cry (which you will do), still not gonna help your cause.

10 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

why gt offended ? 

its your own home-grown problem. solve it first. 

There is nothing home-grown about the Kashmir problem. Those terrorists are trained in Pakistan, incendiary grenades are key evidence of Pakistani involvement, not home-grown problem. Your nation tried this 'home grown problem' BS even during Kargil. Nobody believed you then, not even your precious ally China. Nobody believes you guys now, either as the evidence of Paksitani involvement is pretty decisive.

7 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

as i said before, Goodluck with Balochistan issue. Even if you go to UN with hue and cry (which you will do), still not gonna help your cause.

Who said we are going to the UN ? we are going to keep funding separatists there. Good luck with that, we have far more money than you do. What you spend on Kashmir, we will easily double it in Baluchistan and not even feel the difference.

There is nothing home-grown about the Kashmir problem. Those terrorists are trained in Pakistan, incendiary grenades are key evidence of Pakistani involvement, not home-grown problem. Your nation tried this 'home grown problem' BS even during Kargil. Nobody believed you then, not even your precious ally China. Nobody believes you guys now, either as the evidence of Paksitani involvement is pretty decisive.

Okay,,,,

Go to UN.  

We don't need luck. Just money and an issue the people will rally behind. Both exist, so good luck to your loser nation!

maybe you need money for Balochistan but we dont need money to support IOK issue. Goodluck to your "wealthy" nation with IOK issue.