How many of you have the heart for it?

I am still debating between watching the rest of the match and calling up a few friends for a drink at the local bar. Realistically, we have 65 overs. Sounds simple enough, but just as taking the lead over Australia's 450+ was not simple and we managed to do it, I am afraid of us pulling off another tough task here.

I'd request you not to use the red color needlessly. It's tantamount to shouting in capitals. Thanks.
I disagree. it is not tantamount to shouting. I've seen this used elsewhere (in non-shouting context), and unlike capitals which is universally recognized as shouting, this is not. This may be how you have used it, but this is not how I or others I've seen have used it.
I disagree. it is not tantamount to shouting. I've seen this used elsewhere (in non-shouting context)' date=' and unlike capitals which is universally recognized as shouting, this is not. This may be how you have used it, but this is not how I or others I've seen have used it.[/quote'] I don't care about elsewhere. Regards.