God of ICF keeps up tryst with destiny in 4th Inn routine

fineleg

out ho gaya toh kya hooa.. pen chor.. got out in 4th innings early, fine.. wat da heck this banter "when India needed" didn't we freakin needed him in first inning too? when we would have been trailing by 120+ something and not leading by 70 without his knock.. I don't say that tendulkar is a god.. but he certainly doesn't deserve the crap u talkin about..

Err...last few years of 4th Inn when India have had to save a match, the big gun has not helped much. Playing in 1st Inn alone is sufficient is it? What about when we need to save the match. I agree its not just SRT. The whole top order brigade is really not helping us save Test matches in 4th Inn...however SRT does tend to stand out bcos of the # of times he is declared as God. Thats all. Nothing specific abt SRT otherwise, its the Ind paper tigers in 4th inn overall as well.

Err...last few years of 4th Inn when India have had to save a match, the big gun has not helped much. Playing in 1st Inn alone is sufficient is it? What about when we need to save the match. I agree its not just SRT. The whole top order brigade is really not helping us save Test matches in 4th Inn...however SRT does tend to stand out bcos of the # of times he is declared as God. Thats all. Nothing specific abt SRT otherwise, its the Ind paper tigers in 4th inn overall as well.
agree with that part,however if Sachin had not scored those runs in the first innings we would not be even having this discussion.