Calling Mods

I'm loving this seeing all you jealous indian fans trying think of an excuse for getting thrashed. Let's point out a few things here you are calling the aussies and umpires cheats. Well can any of you remember many years back in india when you guys won that memorable series 2-1. With your own indian umpires all the bowlers had to do was hit the pad and they would be given lbw. Mcgrath classic last wicket, harbajhan bowls mcgrath plays a strok hits him outside the line and a big stride down the pitch as well. Umpire takes lesson than a second to put the finger up. Second point I can't believe is why harbajhan and you smelly indians are being racist to us. We are the perfect white race unlike you. Why have a go at symonds, don't you realize your black as well and harbajhan of all people to be racist with his stupid girls hat that he wears on his head with a ball at the front and his gay beard you elephant head worshiping smelly unshowered indians dont know when you are beaten do you?
Can you please warn this poster not to be overtly racist . Thanks in Advance KR

Warn!?? Ban this b'rd immediately! permanent ban The lousy retard that he is " believe is why harbajhan and you smelly indians are being racist to us. We are the perfect white race unlike you. Why have a go at symonds, don't you realize your black as well and harbajhan of all people to be racist with his stupid girls hat that he wears on his head with a ball at the front and his gay beard you elephant head worshiping smelly unshowered indians dont know when you are beaten do you "

Guest Hiten.

ssd123: we might be dark, "smelly" (atleast according to you).... but we can be damn confident while picking up a bar of soap. u ba$tard convict

"With your own indian umpires all the bowlers had to do was hit the pad and they would be given lbw. Mcgrath classic last wicket" If McGrath was an outstanding Batsman :hysterical: and his dismissal would have changed the course of the match :yay: then u have a point but remember till then u had already lost the match . What do u say abt Sachin Dismissal to McGrath while he was ducking a bouncer and it was in Australia .

this is the most stupid and outrageous post I have ever seen in my life. I am new here and seeing all the posts from past couple of weeks and this suddenly encouraged me to give this P.ss of S...t a banter of taking in such a insane way. Hello guys

He is mostly from a country that starts with a P' date=' ends and N with AKISTA in the middle.[/quote'] Don't assume he's a pakistani mate. He's from Aus. After seeing some of the Aussie specimens, all I gotta say is I respect Pakistanis a whole lot more than this supposedly "laid-back" bunch.