If anyone here goes on the "Aussies played well mode"

Guest BossBhai

I think some of you guys are frustrated because you WANT IND to be bashed on PP so you folks can justify the rubbish that you throw on Pakistan but i am sorry to tell you that your wish will not come true at least as long as i am the mod there.
Thanks for the laugh, MP. Congratulations on your mod-ship though.
This effectively is a TROLL post and an ABUSE for millions of Indian fans who are feeling so bad after balatant cheating by Kangaroos. Anyway....I have reported it to MODS and let's see if mods of ICF do something to show this traitor CC his right place.
LOL. Mate, i am not an Indian citizen anymore...so how can i be a traitor, champ ? Anyways...sad that adults are using words like 'traitor' over a silly lil sport where people whack a ball with a stick...no wonder your fanaticism in slightly heavier issues is very obvious. Anyways...whine away to the mods- there shall be no action taken because i didn't abuse anyone or anything with my congratulatory post to the Aussies. PS: Congrats Australia for retaining the Border-Gavaskar trophy!
... I will facking rip your guts out and hang them for drying ... This is not the bloody first time this sort of **** has happened. Enough is enough.
Woohoo! You tell 'em Bossy. I am with you 100%. The b@st@rds (this is not racist so I should be allowed say it) should rot in hell. It should have been 1-1 going into Perth. F@ck , I am so mad. :cry_smile:
Guest dada_rocks
I've made my opinion on the umpiring in this series clear in other posts: India are getting screwed. Much like every other team that visits australia. Whether it's biased umpires, presure tactics from the aussies...whatever, it happens. India absolutely have a right to be angry. BUT, all that doesn't mean Australia didn't play well. BTW, I find it hilarious how I'm can't make posts that don't bash India's opponent without people pulling out the "he's saying that because he's Pakistani" card. Ever think that since my team isn't involved in the series, I might have a more objective opinion? (just like you may have a more objective opinion about a series between Pakistan and South Africa).
Those words do not belong in same paragraph