If anyone here goes on the "Aussies played well mode"

Guest BossBhai

Did u watch the match Kabloee Put Pakistan in the same position, not too far ago..u were screwed by Mr. hair
I've made my opinion on the umpiring in this series clear in other posts: India are getting screwed. Much like every other team that visits australia. Whether it's biased umpires, presure tactics from the aussies...whatever, it happens. India absolutely have a right to be angry. BUT, all that doesn't mean Australia didn't play well. BTW, I find it hilarious how I'm can't make posts that don't bash India's opponent without people pulling out the "he's saying that because he's Pakistani" card. Ever think that since my team isn't involved in the series, I might have a more objective opinion? (just like you may have a more objective opinion about a series between Pakistan and South Africa).
I've made my opinion on the umpiring in this series clear in other posts: India are getting screwed. Much like every other team that visits australia. Whether it's biased umpires, presure tactics from the aussies...whatever, it happens. India absolutely have a right to be angry. BUT, all that doesn't mean Australia didn't play well. BTW, I find it hilarious how I'm can't make posts that don't bash India's opponent without people pulling out the "he's saying that because he's Pakistani" card. Ever think that since my team isn't involved in the series, I might have a more objective opinion? (just like you may have a more objective opinion about a series between Pakistan and South Africa).
Tell me, you really are that objective when your team plays Atleast, I don't. BTW, I never read your post properly earlier, and to conclude your point, australia got the boost since they got the men with bad umpiring so even if they took the last 3 wickets, they were still short of 2 ..and offcourse, we wouldn't be in this position if Symonds were given out This match, by far is the most frustrated one I have experienced

It's a happy, happy day in Pakistan, yippeeeee:hysterical: How many celebratory threads in the "green zone", Kablooee?:D Seriously though, you don't have to be objective. I celebrate unashamedly everytime Pakistan loses, did so after Inzamam forfeited at Oval. No problems with that at all.

Tell me, you really are that objective when your team plays Atleast, I don't. BTW, I never read your post properly earlier, and to conclude your point, australia got the boost since they got the men with bad umpiring so even if they took the last 3 wickets, they were still short of 2 ..and offcourse, we wouldn't be in this position if Symonds were given out This match, by far is the most frustrated one I have experienced
Yes...very frustrating for Indian fans only..not sure about neighbours
Guest HariSampath
Australia did play well. India, after all the crappy decisions, had gotten through it. But that sort of thing is what happens when you have to fight off a quality opposion for so long. Now let the flaming begin.
Its easiest thing to "bat well"..when you dont have to worry about being given out. Its easiest thing to "bowl well"...when all you need to do is hit the pad or pass the bat , to get a gift wkt...if that means "played well"...., Aussies played great LOL LOL...The facts are India played 1 1/2 inngs and Aus 2 1/2 inngs...go look up the replays
Its easiest thing to "bat well"..when you dont have to worry about being given out. Its easiest thing to "bowl well"...when all you need to do is hit the pad or pass the bat ' date=' to get a gift wkt...if that means "played well"...., Aussies played great LOL LOL...The facts are India played 1 1/2 inngs and Aus 2 1/2 inngs...go look up the replays[/quote'] For a change...I agree.
Australia did play well. India, after all the crappy decisions, had gotten through it. But that sort of thing is what happens when you have to fight off a quality opposion for so long. Now let the flaming begin.
Is that the best pak brain can think of? Who wouldn't play well having 30 wkts in the match?