BCCI should crush the bandar...

I remember on the old ICF, the complaining about umpire decisions was bordering on retarded, and I wasn't really that much down with it unless it was seriously noticeable or seemed deliberate... I'm usually the first one to criticise this team after defeat, and I agree there are lots of things we could have done far better in this match, but even I have to say we have been so badly robbed by that ****ing moron, and surely people have seen that... The Symonds decision cost us a win. The Dravid decision prevented us from at least salvaging a draw. (Yes, the final over was absolute stupidity on our part, but it shouldn't have got to that stage in the first place)... There is no way on earth neutrals can't have seen this match and say there isn't an issue with Bucknor. Somebody said here that those aren't mistakes, those are deliberate, and I'm inclined to agree, because nobody could be that retarded at officiating... We're playing against the best team in the world, in their own den. That in itself is a tough task, why throw extra crap our way? People always go on about how much money we generate for the game, and how powerful we are, then why is a smalltime twat being allowed to continue his career instead of being crushed like an ant?...

Any of the top few teams would easily be the number 1 team if they got all the umpiring help the aussies get.....Infact i dont remember a single series in which aussies got the wrong end of the rub including the ashes.
I'll bet on even Bangladesh to beat these convicts if BD gets umpiring favor like that.