Bhajji banned for 3 tests : Tour could be cancelled

Guest HariSampath

its good that its all happening with india...and sufferers are Kumble..Sachin...Ganguly..Dravid... Now BCCI will have to get off their lazy bums..and do something.. Public pressure is is such that sharad pawar can not now afford to go against the wishes of indian public.. i say...cancel the whole tour... get the referrals.... and ban any sort of words exchange...or umpires should be fitted with mike so that everything which is said is recorded... enough of this originality..time for some evolution..

I dont like the idea of cancelling the tour. Its like we are running away like cowards. The main point id that bucknor should be removed from umpiring, that is the main point. And Bhajjis Ban; well if there is proof he said anything racist then he should be banned, if he didnt then the bcci should put pressure on to remove the ban. Tour should go on.

Guest HariSampath
anjali doshi on NDTV saying "bcci are going all out to fight the ban" when asked about cancelling the tour, she said that the media manager said " the players are all disheartened and dont feel like going out there and playing" but still saying its not likely to get cancelled
Thats what I gathered....from what Anil said ( and sounded ) , seniors and other players are very reluctant to play in these circumstances, but BCCI has not yet agreed to call tour off officially; players want BCCI to back them and they all back Bhajji 100%...so thats why tour cancellation is not yet discussed officially in public
I dont like the idea of cancelling the tour. Its like we are running away like cowards. The main point id that bucknor should be removed from umpiring, that is the main point. And Bhajjis Ban; well if there is proof he said anything racist then he should be banned, if he didnt then the bcci should put pressure on to remove the ban. Tour should go on.
there is no proof at all BCCI are to go full out to over turn the ban i dont like the idea of cancelling the tour, but what is happening is BS and its not worth wasting time in aus getting screwed by the umpires and ICC
Thats tried and tested thousand times. It took a Pakistan walk out to remove a Hair. It will take another walk out to remove Bucknor.

The BCCI should appeal against Harbhajan's ban under the pretext that there is NO evidence or impartial witness. India should not cancel the tour, but rather go out there, play good honest cricket and be the bigger team. If they can get 2-2 from here, it will be a legendary achievement and they will go down as all time greats.

I'm all for cancelling the tour. I have seen nothing which can match the ridiculous umpiring in this test and the faith of the Australians that sooner or later the umpires were going to give the batsman out, no matter he was out or not!! This was atrocious. I just can't believe how our players are going to play in the rest of the series. At least I'm boycotting this series from now onwards. Enough of this rubbish. I'll be extremely disappointed if this series goes on. This has left even the Denness farce behind.