Bhajji banned for 3 tests : Tour could be cancelled

Guest HariSampath

Guest HariSampath

Krish Srikkanth on CNN : "Mike Procter should be 300% sure before banning Bhajji" "How can anyone take just Aussie's word for it ? Is there corroborative evidence? NO" "Racial abuse is a serious issue and should be punished, but equally important is to accuse anyone of racism without a shred of proof and ban him. On what basis is my question" "what about the Indian's complaint on Hogg? That is based on Indian's word too, will they ban Hogg now ? "

Clarke said on Times.... --Umpires have a tough job and they are not given enough credit. When told about kumbles comment about only one team playing in the right spirit of the game.....he was stupid enough to get confused about which team kumble meant(what an ass) and then said that the match was played in good spirit from both sides and he hoped it is played in the same spirit. He truely deserves to captain the team of thugs!

Listen all' date=' pulling out of a tour is no small business. It will be an international incident and the BCCI want to avoid that.[/quote'] But why?? It is quite obvious that the umpires are hell bent on letting the Australian team create a record of consecutive victories. So why play and waste your energy at all. just forfeit all the matches and ODIs and come back. What is the point of continuing the tour?
Guest HariSampath
So, your mischievous headline has been changed, Hari. :regular_smile: Are we really to believe Anil Kumble talks to you in confidence and you blab it straight to a fansite ? Sure.
Anil is known to me, and most people on this forum know this. AND it was no mischeivous headline, it was just the facts as I knew it. Bhajji was banned and I was the first to report it here much before the press announced it. I know that plenty of negotiations are going on between the players/BCCI and also the ICC. I had said "tour COULD be cancelled"...which is true. AND you STFU
So, your mischievous headline has been changed, Hari. :regular_smile: Are we really to believe Anil Kumble talks to you in confidence and you blab it straight to a fansite ? Sure.
Don't blame Hari...he was just reporting the news...it's there on all channels 83847is.jpg
Are we really to believe Anil Kumble talks to you in confidence and you blab it straight to a fansite ? Sure.
Not that uncommon Donny. Go to cricketweb, you will find people who have the personal ear of Gilly and have consistently posted Gilly's 'interviews/thoughts' before cricinfo did. Or go to caribbeancricket.com and you will find SEVERAL people who have the ear of Lara or Sarwan and have posted their thoughts way ahead of time than the media has.
Guest HariSampath

Sachin had clearly stated that Bhaji did not use the word "monkey", at the hearing...but Mike Procter refused to believe Sachin. CNN/Chauhan interview

Good thing that the tour will keep going. Quitting is for pu$. Better to lose than to quit. And if the loss is due to unfair means like SCG test' date= well then there is nothing to quit about since you know in your heart that you havn't lost fair and square.
ICC banned one of our players. To accept the ban and keep playing means India accepts Bhaji said whatever he did.
I heard his words were "There was only one team playing in the spirit of cricket" which were the exact words uttered by the Australians during the Bodyline series. Ironic isn't it.
Ironic ? Try incorrect. Uttered by the Australians ? Incorrect. exact words ? Incorrect. The quote you're referring to was uttered by Bill Woodfull, the Aussie captain, to Pelham Warner, the England manager: "There are two teams out there; one is trying to play cricket and the other is not."
ICC banned one of our players. To accept the ban and keep playing means India accepts Bhaji said whatever he did.
No, it means getting on with the job. Withdrawing form the tour won't get Bhajji unbanned either. But it sure will make Indian team pu$$ies who ran away.
But why?? It is quite obvious that the umpires are hell bent on letting the Australian team create a record of consecutive victories. So why play and waste your energy at all. just forfeit all the matches and ODIs and come back. What is the point of continuing the tour?
If the umpires were so biased, India would not have gotten four LBW decisions in the match. Furthermore, why on earth would umpires be biased against India?
Ironic ? Try incorrect. Uttered by the Australians ? Incorrect. exact words ? Incorrect. The quote you're referring to was uttered by Bill Woodfull, the Aussie captain, to Pelham Warner, the England manager: "There are two teams out there; one is trying to play cricket and the other is not."
Thousand apologies (solidifying your stereotypes for you) ! I was incorrect :D. Let me say it again then :P What Kumble said today against the Aussies, a similar quote was made by the Australian Captain during the Bodyline series. Ironic isn't it ?
Pawar's ambition to become ICC chief means that he will screw our players .......... He will give them false promises and then screw them as usual...I say we should all direct our anger towards that politician.
With a slimy politician at the helm, you cant expect anything better!!!:devil_smile: