India's Defeat is of Their Own Making

Dhondy

Feel free to open that thread and see what happened to Proffesors posts .... and also feel free to contact the professor for further deatils .... and as and when you get those details enlighten the rest ...
Whatever on earth for ? You were asked to justify your statement and you ran away under the cloud of ' i dunno if what i am going to post is Politically correct here or not'. Ie, yet another cop-out from questions posed to you. Feel free to start a thread explaining your comment if you are up for it, mate. Or else, just shut up!

Never once did I say that we didn't get the rough end of the stck in this match. My grouse lies with our reaction to these events. OTT, dramatic, opportunistic and selective, ignoring the fact that this kinda of thing happens all the time, to other sides as well, and it's pretty convenient to raise these issues only when you are affected. Yes, Dravid got the rough end of the stick then as well, but it didn't affect the outcome of the series. Sreesanth's not outer did. Very surprised how some of you can't see the simple premise. And it's quite glib, isn't it, to ignore the fact that three of our batsmen and at least a couple of bowlers have been complete passengers on this tour? I had the thought before the 2nd innings that India would be in big trouble if Jaffer, Yuvi and Dhoni failed again, as Sachin, Gangs and Laxman won't bail the team out every time. That's exactly what happened. What I found really shocking was not the umpiring- I always expected Australia to get the best hand- but the fact that tailender Kumble played more than 100 deliveries and scored 45 unbeaten runs, while apart from Ganguly and Dravid, none of our top order had the stomach to do so. That's five failures among the the top seven in a crunch, three of them in four out of four innings on this tour. And we are still looking elsewhere for the cause of defeat?

I ran away ? I am facking still here alive and well and kicking .... does your thick skull understand that ?
You ran away from answering questions posed to you..'You ran away' does not mean you abandoned the site and ran away from posting here. It means you ran away from THAT thread. .How hard is that to understand, champ ? Perhaps a bit better English comprehension would help ? Like i said - if you wanna claim you didn't run away, why not post your explanation to your nazi-like comments in a new thread and see if it gets locked/edited or not ? For you DEFINITELY RAN AWAY from the questions posed to you on that thread.
CC, you have no right to tell another poster on what he should be doing....if he is debating with someone else, let him talk to him... Consider this a warning.
And arnt you violating EXACTLY what you said by trying to tell another poster what he should be doing ? I didn't know that being a moderator gave YOU a different rule of conduct...you are just supposed to edit/moderate/warn posters and posts and thats it. Don't overstep your line, mate, jsut coz your buddy is getting schooled again.

>And arnt you violating EXACTLY what you said by trying to tell another poster what he should be doing ? I didn't know that being a moderator gave YOU a different rule of conduct...you are just supposed to edit/moderate/warn posters and posts and thats it. Don't overstep your line, mate, jsut coz your buddy is getting schooled again. STFU, I AM MOD AND I KNOW WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING. YOU ARE ONE WHO STARTED THIS. YOU WERE PROVEN TO BE LIAR BY GAMBIT, SO SHOULD WE BRING THAT IN EVERY THEARD.

Care to stand scrutiny and cross questioning or you going to run-away like the Doc ...
How many of you were jumping up and down when Sreesanth was not given out despite being plumb to Monty in the Lords Test last year? India had the chance to win convincingly against England and Pakistan,On both occasions, they chose the safety first approach to preserve what they had. That conservative approach is now coming home to roost. We all knew Bucknor's record coming into this match. Why didn't we protest against his exclusion then? It's amazing to see that Australian cricketers are being branded as cheats because they appealed for a bump catch, stood their ground after nicking the ball, or claimed a deflection off the pad as a catch. at least two occasions when Ganguly claimed a bump catch in recent series, and several occasions when nicks from Indian batsmen went unnoticed while they stood their ground. Their steadfast reliance on a failed opening pair, championing of a mediocre spin bowler because of his record against one particular batsman, the selectorial idiocy of flogging the fast bowlers to death in inconsequential ODIs, and their board's supreme avarice in leaving the side with no preparation time before a vitally important series, were all follies that deserved to be punished, and duly have been. i picked the above lines directly from the OP. So which one is didnt happen ?
STFU, I AM MOD AND I KNOW WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING. YOU ARE ONE WHO STARTED THIS. YOU WERE PROVEN TO BE LIAR BY GAMBIT, SO SHOULD WE BRING THAT IN EVERY THEARD.
Mate, read the site rules. You being Mod doesnt give you a different code of conduct. It simply means you have the authority to edit/censor posts/posters. NOT tell them how to behave and be a hypocrite about it ( for you telling me what i should not do is you doing EXACTLY the same!) As for me being proven a liar- i defended myself quite well there...like i said, quit getting your panties in a twist because your buddy got thrashed again. Oh and another thing - Mods arnt supposed to be using 'STFU' in reference to other posters either- I suggest you give yourself a warning for your behaviour if you are going to DARE lecture me. Maybe its your desi-mentality in the fore, but just because you are mod doesn't mean you are above the law. So hold yourself accountable to the same law if you wish to hold me accountable as well...or perhaps that level of civic morality hasn't penetrated your skull, much like it hasn't in the case of most Indians. Kapish ?

Gentlemen This thread has the potential for intelligent discussion. Can we delete interpersonal abuse, or, for the sake of those people who surface once a month (between fistfights I presume), move prepubescent replies to 'chit chat' or 'bash bash' so that they can continue these slugfests there.

Well for starters the site rules are uncompromising on people who bring family members of posters in forum discussions
Learn to read and comprehend English properly, champ. Site rule prohibits abuse of family members. NOT mention of them.
and worse make cheap passes and abuse and questioning moderation etc etc
Nowhere in the site rules does it say 'thou shalt not question the moderators'. Again, a little bit of English comprehension, a little bit of eglatarian morality and little less of dadagiri would go a long way. Kapish ?