Kumble.. ball is on your court..

veer

He should get together with players and tak to BCCI strictly that no one is interested in playing if Harbhajan is not playing in remaining matchs. How can they take words of Australian plyers and not Indian. I seriously believe that they will not stop doing favours to white skin unless we take some major and important steps. F..k these Aussies they need us now for money and endorsment not vice versa anymore.

tab kya kab gaddar hua tha?...you think umpires werefair then?.. support your skipper now.
I support AK but I think he is just one notch above RD when it comes to being aggressive. If dada had been subject to such a test, all I'm saying is that it would have been interesting to see his reaction.
I support AK but I think he is just one notch above RD when it comes to being aggressive. If dada had been subject to such a test' date=' all I'm saying is that it would have been interesting to see his reaction.[/quote'] you must be joking.. RD would have never came up with statement like ''there was only one team playing in game spirit'.. he is well above RD as a captain..
you must be joking.. RD would have never came up with statement like ''there was only one team playing in game spirit'.. he is well above RD as a captain..
ok, but the order is still RD < AK < Dada in terms of aggressiveness .. geez man I was just wondering what dad would have done ...
waisay I apologise....:(( I know living and veer are big dravid supporters... Time to sleep I guess.....:bowwow:
apologies not accepted.. :cantstop: just so you know.. I dont like dravid the captain.. but admire dravid the player..