So what can we do? Bossbhai?

living

actually ShivSena is one organisation..which should be roped in... one roar from "Tiger" and Pawar will become chuha in front of him..and obey his orders like servants... Time to make an effort so that BalaSaheb come up with some favourable comemnts in media.. his one comment will be enough for BCCI babus to $hit in their pants.. Sandtest..try to find email or fax number of Shiv Sena ..mumbai..

actually ShivSena is one organisation..which should be roped in... one roar from "Tiger" and Pawar will become chuha in front of him..and obey his orders like servants... Time to make an effort so that BalaSaheb come up with some favourable comemnts in media.. his one comment will be enough for BCCI babus to in their pants.. Sandtest..try to find email or fax number of Shiv Sena ..mumbai..
GIB...I guess, writing to SS is counterproductive, since Powar and SS are arch-rivals in Mumbai -politically. Moreover, BJP has already shown their concern and sent Arun Jaitely in BCCI meeting -- so writing to BJP is more useful as they will notice how much public opinion is against Aussie atrocity. anyway, here is the contact info for SS, I have found. Address -- Madhyavarti Karyaalaya Shivsena Bhavan, Ram Ganesh Gadkari Chauk, Dadar, Mumbai, 400028. Tel No. -- +91 22 24309128/24379999 e-mail -- shivsenabhavan@shivsena.org Fax of Mantralaya Office -- +91 22 22883535.

Folks -- Arun Jaitely -- the leadre of BJP and honorable member of parliament is currently with BCCI helping them in pursuing the matter with ICC. Here is contact info of Aruin Jaitely -- please send your views to him directly as it will help -- (Arun jaitely himself is a legal expert.) ajaitely@sansad.nic.in A-44, Kailash Colony, New Delhi 26478212, 26487483, 26414587, Fax 2647835

Learn to live at the mercy of ICC+BCCI nexus of money hungry mafia.....or launch a mass protest of mass mailing all leading media outlets exposing BCCI babus (but very poor chance here to succeed-- as ultimately Indian media owners will receive handsome "lifafas" from babus of BCCI and news will die down)

i hv bn reading through many articles no doubt abt it i know my opinion, it is all clear that we should hv ideally won the match i can give this assurance 2 myself, but i don't really think kumble will call of the tour he might continue d series, hoping that d nxt matches won't b ruined by poor decisions n controversies he'll definately try 2 level the series n give d a(u)sstralians an answer that they'll not surender in their land, down under

true.. this has been happening for years.. we didnt launch complains because we werent competing well enough.. but this time we are.. and we were good enough to defeat them.. soo we have good ground.. this is now or never.. it aint no joke.. we still have not filed complains about convict punter and clarkie... soo we are still on defense not offense..

I posted this elsewhere My compromise would be 3-fold: (a) Continue the tour, but our players will take the field wearing black protest armbands. In the meantime, appeal the ban, with a strongly worded statement that the tour will be called off if the ban is not lifted within 7 days. In other words, the appeal is only "procedure," and there should be no compromise on the outcome. (b) Agree to have Bucknor officiate at Perth, but only as the square-leg umpire. In addition, Asad Rauf should have a veto to refer any of Bucknor's decisions to the 3d umpire. Bucknor will not be able to take this humiliation and will recuse himself. He will not be in Perth. © Repeal the Kumble-Ponting gentleman's agreement. Strictly instruct the umpires NOT to consult the fielders in the decision-making process. Am I just too naive? (There is one person in the other thread who agrees that I am).:haha: