Breaking News on 7th Jan

Still waiting according to the dude answering at the press conference. Was side stepping the question of the Indian team going to Canberra and whether it depends on the ICC reply by typical politician response like, "Abhi ham itna hi keh sakte hain ki team Sydney mein hai" "All I can say is that the team is in Sydney right now" We know that Einstein!!:hysterical:

Wow this is sensational ! I am pretty sure the team's patience has snapped, first being handed one atrocious decision after another and now, seeing Bhajji banned unfairly banned for 3 matches. Thats like pouring salt on fresh wounds !

BCCI statement is out: BCCI is aggrieved with the referee decision and is appealing to ICC in the storng terms. Shukla refused to comment on wheather the team will move to canberra. he also said that the letter to ICC on umpires was sent last night and BCCI has asked ICC not to have these two umpires for any future games involving India
Exactly !!...this is where BCCIs whole game lies.....all this is a Topi Drama by BCCI...no way they are going to abondon the tour and risk their cash --- all concern of team interest and Indian honor at stake is because of media pressure and overwhelming public outrage. edited...
Guest HariSampath

If India doesn't play, the Ad revenue for TV will take a huge hit, and so sponsors will be moving heaven and earth to see to it the series goes on. At the same time, with these sponsors being ICC commercial partners, they will be leaning heavily on ICC to close out the Bhajji ban issue and give him some kind of suspended sentence so that players can be persuaded to play

This is what worries me. Lets say ICC postpones the hearing and let Bhajji play as well as get replacement umpires for the rest of the series and stop at that. Bhajji may or maynot get suspended later, it wont affect the ICC or CA in any way, so they go unpunished. Both the cocksucking bastards in white coat will get away too (most probably both will be removed with no penalty to either of them). Ponting and the other *******s go scott free with no inquiry into bump ball catch or hogg and not to mention the scoreline still reads 2-0.

i think there is no problems with tour...BUT instead of getting the match officials removed..Team india..should advocate for getting the referral system in place in the remaining matches... a lot of problems would not have occurred had we had referral system in place..
Not gonna happen, definitely not in the middle of the series. Lets say Bucknor is replaced, imagine the kind of pressure his replacement will be under ! Man, he will be a brave man to give even one LBW against Ind. I would rather have Taufel, instead of the other incompetent idiots.