Companies that Sponsor Aus!

OK, Lets see 1) I had decided to go to Australia for my honeymoon ( whenever that would be ) - CANCEL - Now, I will goto New Zealand instead and make sure I dont have dirty sneakers 2) Indian Students in Australia return back to India and BCCI reimburse their parents 3) Don't apply to any Australian University 4) Don't apply for any jobs in Australia 5) Cancel all pending permanent resident applications and sponsorships 6) Until Indian restaurants wrap up their business and return to India, cook food only with 50 red chillies 7) Cancel all flgihts between India and Australia, don't offer any transit facility 8) Stop all trade and diplomatic relations 9) Remove Kangaroos form any Indian zoo 10) Burn all DVD's of Nicole Kidman and Russel Crowe 11) Unsubscribe to Fox Network

I don't think even a boycott is going to work. They need to be totally cut off from Indian money, i.e the govt needs to step in and ensure that no Aus cricket is broadcast on Indian TV Channels, and India vs Aus matches are not played. 90% of the money in International cricket comes from the Indian public and that will hurt them like nothing else.

OK, Lets see 6) Until Indian restaurants wrap up their business and return to India, cook food only with 50 red chillies 10) Burn all DVD's of Nicole Kidman and Russel Crowe 11) Unsubscribe to Fox Network
6) pls no, thats not fair 7) would recommend you do this, but add mel gibson, steve irwin movies to this list, on general principles alone 11) should be done anyway
DECLARE WAR!
DSR...in fact you touched some really interesting issue. Lately, Aussie government is mighty p!ssed due to growing Naval Power of India in subcontinental water. Eastern goods/oil passes through Indian ocean and Indian Navy can block these in case of war --leaving adversaries suffocating. Worse is yet to come -- after introduction of Sukhoi-MKIs Aussies have became like cry-babies exactly same as in Cricket. read an assessment of Sukhoi by Aus media. http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-Flanker.html
DSR...in fact you touched some really interesting issue. Lately, Aussie government is mighty p!ssed due to growing Naval Power of India in subcontinental water. Eastern goods/oil passes through Indian ocean and Indian Navy can block these in case of war --leaving adversaries suffocating. Worse is yet to come -- after introduction of Sukhoi-MKIs Aussies have became like cry-babies exactly same as in Cricket. read an assessment of Sukhoi by Aus media. http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-Flanker.html
Bhai, this is a cricket forum.. Ek jagah religion mein serious ho gaye, abhi yahaan politics par itna vistaar se bhashan de rahe ho. Tumhara kya karoon samajh nahi aata ! :D
Bhai' date=' this is a cricket forum.. Ek jagah religion mein serious ho gaye, abhi yahaan politics par itna vistaar se bhashan de rahe ho. Tumhara kya karoon samajh nahi aata ! :D[/quote'] Arrey Maharaj...main toh sirf itanaa kehnaa chahtaa tha ke, yeh jo Kangaroo hain na yeh sirf Cricket mein hee nahin Rote hain...politics mein bhi inkaa yehee haal hai.....saale Paidaisi Rotalu hain.:D