Attn: Varun + Any ICFers plan to go to Champions Trophy

Rajiv

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:25 PM, Rajiv said:

Ya, online officially all sold out, I see Bharat Army ( UK ) selling them - more like a tour package and tickets are ranging from 300 pounds +

So I am wondering if I should take a chance and stand outside the stadium? I have never done it, is it legal or I am like searching for it like a movie ticket lol

Its frowned upon, but no action is really taken. The police says its the ground's problem. The ground authorities just can't be asked, nor do they have the power to enforce anything.

I wouldn't recommend such a thing for India games, as you'll always be paying inflated prices. But you always can get tickets.

On February 17, 2017 at 2:35 PM, Stumped said:

If you go on google maps zoom in on London and then click on one of the symbols at a underground station (like this : https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/41/Underground.svg/1200px-Underground.svg.png) then it'll display all the different lines overlayed over the map. Gives you a better idea of how you can get around than trying to look at a street map and underground map at the same time.

Booked at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel

https://goo.gl/maps/HcmygsoziHx

looks like a busy area and easy reach- I had a hard time deciding, so many factors -  so just went with it. Do I get sim card at airport or local?

BA A380 ( got an upgraded seat via friend of a friend - same price as regulat Westjet ) - never been in one so looking fwd to the upperdeck

Everything is non refundable

Ticket sales came up today, but again - site was down within seconds and no India tickets. and these Eng,NZ Pak tickets going cheap

Man its a curse or what to be Indian fan but atleast we will be under heavy fangiri

When I left India for Canada in 2000, my stopover was UK - I was much more hardcore fan and India didnt go all the way in 99WC but I recall beating Pak and the bloodbath which happened on the ground

I literally wanted to get off the plane that time and continue that fight, and was trying to look at the ground with grass imagining how the ball would swing on it lol

I always wanted to see an India/Pak in England

Except any jinxed situations, going as planned